Closed. PC on OS Shields & Weapons

• **Mod Edit** Thread Closed.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

CJbCH29.jpg

Edited 3 times, last by bsoltan: post reverted. (December 11, 2020 at 3:12 AM).

• Q10martials stuff all merch as far as I see

Q9 martial and plague staff maybe 1-5e if cash maybe needs one of those Cash

Bladed shield and echo Single mod = merch

The duo mod Shields there will be discussions on the value. Some people look conditions and - X mods for collections and the emblazoned skin also some people like. U can try post these for sale and see where it goes. Some ectos can be reached. None of the here shown will breack the 100e mark but maybe low double digit can be reached of interest ist there on Gothic and emblazoned. The embossed and reinforced maybe on the 1 digit ecto value

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Smokeyblastman December 10, 2020 at 1:02 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on OS Shields & Weapons” to “OS R9 Spiked Targe +10 lightning, -2/we - R10 Colossal Pick 15^50”.
  • bsoltan December 11, 2020 at 3:08 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan December 11, 2020 at 3:12 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS R9 Spiked Targe +10 lightning, -2/we - R10 Colossal Pick 15^50” to “Closed. PC on OS Shields & Weapons”.