OS faction weapons/shields etc. & q6^14arm gold insc shield Enameled

• P A R A T R O P E R October 12, 2020 at 8:53 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS q9 Embossed Aegis +10 Ogres -2stance” to “OS faction weapons/shields etc. & q6^14arm gold insc shield Enameled”.
  • q9s with max mods are always worth listing, can start at low price and see where it goes: 1,2,8,9,10,15,16,23, 24,25.

Someone will probably buy 6.

I'd merch all the daggers, and 18.

Naga bows can go for a bit, Enchant mod isn't nice for general PvE but as a longbow someone doing SOO may want it.

Focuii are probably merch too.

As always someone else can probably give good idea too so wait for more PC.

Also please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

;)

• Thanks for the reply bsoltan! :)
    I'll def double check that...

• depending on how much time and space you have id consider merching all non max duals. those are really hard to sell and probably not worth the time trying.

however you have some nice items here.

id personally focus on 1, 6, and 10
    1 is max mod dual but rather unfortunate. Still GOTH are always nice.
    6 is max for q6 and thats a neat skinn. ~50e+
    and 10 is also nice ~50e maybe even more

still wait for more pc

• The Enameled Shield is very valuable. I'm not too knowledged on insc weapons, so I don't know exactly how valuable. But q6/14 is max and that skin is very rare, and sought after. Don't sell it in Kamadan or to private bids. List it for sale here. You'll be looking at a price of +/- 100a possibly even more, imo.

Edit: also the Q9 caster Jitte could go from 100-250e depending on interest.

• bsoltan November 18, 2020 at 12:46 AM

Closed the thread.