OS Cool - SotW/Aegis & Triple prof wands & more

• Shield of the Wing & Aegis

Not much to say about this collection, just a classic and timeless shield skin that I always loved. At first I only intended to collect SotW, but along the way I also decided collect Aegis despite their clearly inferior name !

The "core"

The pre-nerf

The req 8

A fun project, the 29 hp (notice it alternates perfectly between SotW and Aegis)

Small selection of my other SotW/Aegis

Triple prof wands

My oldest collection. The journey started around 2008 when I dropped my first triple prof (a perfect Q9 20/20 Jade Wand). At first, I thought I had won the lottery, the one in a million item that would make me rich. But I quickly realised that well… nobody cared that much about it, even worse people were just merching them. So I started to collect them my self and here we are, at the time of writing this post I own more than 110 triple prof wands !

I’m grateful to everybody that helped me get them, from the people that let me absorb their whole collection to the many chest runner that saved them from the merch !

The perfects Q9 20/20

Proudly presented by Michel Wandelo him self. You sure need an extra pair of arms and legs to use them effectively !

My favorite pair, Jade vs Amber, Air vs Earth, HSR vs HCT

Other interesting triple prof wands

And you know what’s better than triple prof wands ? Of course it's quadruple prof prenerf staff :

A small selection of my other triple prof wands

Display Spoiler

fgeHBtd.png

Versatile wands, triple attribute same prof

While I was looking for my “triple prof wands” I was often offered some “triple req same prof”. I started to take a few of them here and there. Sometimes later I was lucky enough to get my hands on some “triple req same prof” focus.

Then my next step was obvious, I needed to find the perfect “versatile” set with matching triple req wand and focus !

The 208 gold Mesmer sets

My all-time favorite weapon sets ! Matching req, matching HSR/HCT on 2 Mesmer’s attributes and they all have the same exact 208 gold value.

Some other nice “versatile sets"

Small selection of my other "triple req same prof wands", patiently waiting their matching focus

Display Spoiler

Pre-nerf runes

Almost complete collection of +2/-50hp runes :

All the other : blue text, PvP, and my personal favorites : unsalvaged runes still in their original packaging !

Weird blue weapons

Unreplicable blue weapons from collectors, crafters and low level quests found in Prophecies. Is that even a collection if the items are so easily available ? Maybe not but I have 2 storage characters dedicated to them, so I might aswel include them !

Part 1 : the “duplicated mod”

Display Spoiler

Part 2 : Some of the better known blue items, including the HoD sword, -50hp cesta, fake crysta, 10/10/10 cane and the anti-crit staff !

Display Spoiler

Many thanks to all the people who helped me along the way. It would be too long to list them all. Pyro for the hexy Aegis, triple prof wands and triple stat focus, Obsidian and Teh Andi for their triple prof wands, Emma for the dual red SotW, Raining Ectos for the Q8 dual stance Aegis, Yalla for the Q8 +45 wE Aegis, Pleikki for some great prenerf Aegis etc..

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

Edited 10 times, last by Oldschool Cool (December 15, 2020 at 4:16 AM).

• Added a little phtoshop projet for the perfect triple prof wands.

Let me present you : Michel Wandelo

Display Spoiler

An alternate version with a strategically placed Jellyfish wand may or may no exist :angel:

Edited 3 times, last by Oldschool Cool (December 15, 2020 at 4:49 AM).

• Thanks for the kind words Max, it means a lot especially coming from an established collector like you.

15 december update :

- Added a few low-end SotW/Aegis that I had missed before

- Greatly improved the presentation of the triple prof wands and prenerf runes

My other collections are still too new and too small to be included in there, so I won't do any other update for a while.