(CLOSE) PC Q8 + Weapons/Shields

• Hello :)

A nice wand and maybe u have seen the bid war on the 20/20 heal Version that is now at 300a+

Divine favor is sadly not playable and will be not the most desired attribute.

8a offer on eternal flame wand 20/20 DF

The holy rod is a more common skin then eternal flame wand. Still I think 8a is a low offer on it.

Maybe a collector needs it I would put it up for sale maybe a bid war is showing up cause the person that buys the healing also needs ur DF-version.

Overall valuewise I see its 20/20 version(edit) at 10-30a. Like most basic skins depending on attribute (Domination, illusion and Heal wands not included)

EDIT: Never mind i saw it as 20/20... Still i let up the PC for a 20/20 version maybe it helps ^^

• imo there is a huge difference between 20/20 and 20/10, i agree 8a on q9 20/20 eternal flame wand is a low offer

but 10-30a for q9 20/10 basic skin seems a bit high

i sold a few 20/10 canes and earth wands for around 100-200e

holy rod drops pretty much anywhere so i think its around the same price range 100-200e

• I have more stuff for pc would be nice if you can have a look also

**Mod Edit** Reminder!

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited once, last by bsoltan: mod edit. (January 5, 2021 at 9:52 AM).

• lem0nhaz3 January 4, 2021 at 3:11 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “P/C Q9 OS Holy Rod” to “PC Q8 + Weapons/Shields”.
  • Some really nice items you added there, especially the Plagueborn Sword.
    Don't sell to private bids, post them for sale here and let people bid publicly.

It's hard to determine the value of these today, so that would be the best way to go about it.

LOL i just realized the plagueborn is q8. Somehow i thought its q9.

• Only one i can comment on is the q8 blue magmas, cos i actualy bought the last one was on legacy. I got it for 25a in a auction, but if im honest, i would price it a fair bit higher.

IGN: Snoop Snail (Not very active in game atm. Msg me here for trades!)
    --> WTB q3-8 Gold Inscriptables
    <--

• lem0nhaz3 January 11, 2021 at 3:53 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Q8 + Weapons/Shields” to “(CLOSE) PC Q8 + Weapons/Shields”.
  • bsoltan January 12, 2021 at 8:41 PM

Closed the thread.