What is the highest location in gw? (closed)

• I need some help brainstorming for locations where you can attack enemies from higher up with a bow, in order to see how elevation difference affects damage. Keep in mind there must be a line of sight from top to bottom within longbow range. Bonus points if the enemies are close to lvl20/armor60.

So far I've come up with the following:

- the bridge in Divinity Coast

- the tree bridge in Sage Lands

- the lift in Arborstone

- the wooden turtle in Gyala

Cheers

• -Talus chute, right outside Ice cave of sorrows, there is a cliff, if you keep going north (not in the ice) there is another spot by the bridge

-Snake dance, north part there is some Tundra Giants in a slope

-Urgoz bridges

-Plagueborn side in the Undercity

• You can easily create your own hostile bone fiends level 20 with 60 armor with veratas aura and contemplation of purity on a hero

• Also a high Point in the game. The background of Eredon Terrace

unknown.png

IGN: Mr Clean Value

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Speaking of snake dance, by the door to grenths, is the lower area where the phantoms are in longbow range from up top? You could flag a hero down there to pop them up.

Also, the Bunnyhole in drakkar lake.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• Praise

Changed the title of the thread from “What is the highest location in gw?” to “What is the highest location in gw? (closed)”.