Pricecheck Echovald Shields [Closed]

• [Closed]

Hello there!

OS newbie here, I'm not too into OS stuff. I just really like the echovald shield skin and found out it drops only in OS so I'm trying to get my hands on one that I can use for SC's.

How much would I looking to pay for an echovald shield that would have +45w/e and 10+ vs piercing | -2w/e | -5/20% ??

I really don't care too much about the req and attribute, but would guess that command is the most expensive one. I could settle for anything else really.

Just looking for some guidance because I feel like people in kamadan are overcharging quite a lot.

Any help would be nice. Thanks!

Edited once, last by Ravenshaw (January 7, 2021 at 10:28 PM).

• The cheapest of the mod combinations you mention will be the - 5/20 +45wE. It's a rather less wanted combination on the market. Combine it with a hight req like 12/13 and u get a cheap max mod combination. Wich can maybe allrdy purchased at 10e. If u really want it maybe 20e. At the end 20e for your dream shield should still be fine and the skin is overfarmed but still often searched and wanted even in 2020.

10vs piercing and - 2wE are very wanted mods and ~50e like mentioned sounds about right. Note that the price is in the area can be a little less or a bit more. Hope you feel ready to buy now and not getting overcharged (btw could you maybe tell us what prices u heard/got offered at?)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I've had people offer me q10's for 3-400e, q9's for 15-35arms. Some of them probably are worth the asking price, but most of them wasn't even perfect hp. I doubt they all were worth what they were asking for (sorry, can't remember the dual mod combinations so don't quote me on this).

Oh well, thanks for the pricecheck, I'll post in WTB thread and see if I find anything fitting.

• Ravenshaw January 7, 2021 at 10:29 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Pricecheck Echovald Shields” to “Pricecheck Echovald Shields [Closed]”.
  • bsoltan January 12, 2021 at 8:44 PM

Closed the thread.