[Closed] PC eternal shield q9 +45wE -2wS

• pokrhg February 12, 2021 at 8:13 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “eternal shield q9 +45wE -2wS” to “PC eternal shield q9 +45wE -2wS”.
  • The mix makes it very unfortunate. I still think it's playable for a whirling ranger but it's just close to the use of a matching ench version.

For help I bought a Ourcast shield for like around 30e when I remember correctly and a guardien of hunt also in same range like 20-50e. In generell these don't have a huge market.

You can wait for other PCs maybe I was just lucky and got em for cheap but overall from what I have seen it was normal prices :)

Edit : would see eternal here in basicly same category as outcast/Goth skin wise.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I collect mixed stat shields like this, and often pick them up anywhere from 10 to 25e. Id put this one at the top of that range with eternal being a nice skin. I'm interested, so feel free to reach out in game to Alexa Jaide, or to make a sell thread here (I'd bid).

• pokrhg February 13, 2021 at 11:08 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC eternal shield q9 +45wE -2wS” to “[Closed] PC eternal shield q9 +45wE -2wS”.
  • bsoltan February 13, 2021 at 3:06 PM

Closed the thread.