Faction Farming

• Hei,

So I am trying to do a hero Kurzick point farm. I have been doing Morostav Trail for few times. Nothing too fancy. Im using something along the lines of the 7H support build with minor adjustments. Currently I have been able to clock the Vanquish at 45-55 minutes. Based on what I read on the internet ( http://archive.guildwarslegacy…ction%20farming_.001.html ) 50min is super slow. I should be looking at something in the area of 30 minutes.

So now I am thinking of whether I have the routing right. Does anyone know the best way of running this? Maybe some cheesy strats/builds that make the whole process faster?

EDIT: Im mostly doing this with my ranger or sin, as they have the most runed heroes. Aand the times dont differ that much.

Thanks! :cookie:

TDR

• Afaik Morostav Trail works out best for faction, and should work out to almost 1k faction per minute. Super efficient teams are capable of getting sub 25min times. A quick search of the Guru farming forum brought up a map and some builds, though I would think you'd do better with a dagger build + mesmer based hero setup than a bunch of discord spammers.

d78dd1d.jpg

• 25 minutes for a vanquish with heroes is about right. I think the best I managed was 22 minutes.

It would be so much faster with an MTSC team of course. Sadly, those don't really exist anymore.

• A quick search of the Guru farming forum brought up a map and some builds, though I would think you'd do better with a dagger build + mesmer based hero setup than a bunch of discord spammers.

Cool, I will keep that in mind.

Hit me up sometime and I'll do some quick runs with you

Will do!

25 minutes for a vanquish with heroes is about right. I think the best I managed was 22 minutes.

You can always share how are you doing this. Otherwise its just words. ;)

• You can always share how are you doing this. Otherwise its just words. ;)

I used a slight variation of this build: https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Bu…7_Hero_BiP_Caster_Support

Just cleared everything in an anticlockwise direction. Most of the boss groups don't pose any problem except for Sunreach. For that I just pulled him round a corner and body blocked with spirits. Once done, go in and kill Falaharn separately. Then at the end kill Arbor Earthcall in the middle of the lake by pulling him with a longbow first. If you don't do this, the ritualists will spawn and keep healing him. Also, I used a BU and had 3x Fallback. No minions because they slow you down. That's about it.