(CLOSED) Q8 Battlepick | Q8 Summit Warlord Shield | Q9 Accursed Staff 20/20

• Q8 Battlepick | Q8 Summit Warlord Shield | Q9 Accursed Staff 20/20 - Price checks for an old TA friend.

A big thanks to everyone for the help!

**Mod Edit** Reminder

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

IGN: Dagger Master Gab

Edited 3 times, last by gab999 (June 13, 2021 at 2:05 AM).

• mostly, people aren't rly intrested in buying them you can see on my thread :p

The things that are very rare you could get from there are either :

A q3 gold staff /sword/axe/shield/wand/offhand/bow . These are just insanely rare due to droping only on lvl 12 mobs

A purp q0 8 shield /axe/sword etc... With nice bonus and max dmg

Q5 daggers/ focus / wand /shield... max dmg nice bonus.

The staves are mostly cutes, but check the table droping a max item is cool !!

Ps : pm me come farm :p

• gab999 June 6, 2021 at 8:01 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Q5 Plagueborn Staff Air 15/10” to “Q8 Battlepick | Q8 Summit Warlord Shield | Q9 Accursed Staff 20/20”.
  • Bump - New Items - Price check for an old Friend!!!

**Mod Edit** Reminder

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

IGN: Dagger Master Gab

Edited once, last by bsoltan (June 7, 2021 at 10:53 AM).

• I sold a q7/15 spiked targe for 20a, id imagine the SWS will fetch much more than that. Battle pick is nice for a collector but i would say no more than 10a MAYBE 15 depending on interest. the curses staff I couldnt pc as I dont know much about staves, but id imagine XXa, may be wrong though.

• my gold spiked targe was going for 20a, a gold sws q8 will fetch atleast that I believe. Obviously its up to the bidders, but blue q8 max are usually worth significantly less than the gold variant. Just my 2c.

• SWS is heavy botted and saleprices from 250-400e can be found here on legacy when you just use the search function :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• No it wont since 05. Theres diffrecence in rarity of these items. 10a tops and accursed is 5-10e

• Yes Exactly . The gold versions come from the Locked chests from Killroy Stonesips Fist dungeon. Normal mode. So a Blue rarety shield can't drop from these chest wich makes them more rare in blue then in Gold.

Darkwing Defenders also is more rare in blue then in gold ( these some people say are prenerf from EOTN early acces event but people are not sure) But all agree that blue ones are more rare then golden versions

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• So a Blue rarety shield can't drop from these chest wich makes them more rare in blue then in Gold.

Interesting, didn't know that!

Just seems that higher rarity could only compensate the cheaper colour since it was more or less the price of a gold q8 shield I got for it. However, was ok for me, even if maybe someone in kamadan would have paid more, you never know. But on legacy, noone was interested to pay more then the 9a (10a was buyout).

Always the same problem: In the end an item is worth what others are willing to pay for! 8o

• Yes Exactly . The gold versions come from the Locked chests from Killroy Stonesips Fist dungeon. Normal mode. So a Blue rarety shield can't drop from these chest wich makes them more rare in blue then in Gold.

Darkwing Defenders also is more rare in blue then in gold ( these some people say are prenerf from EOTN early acces event but people are not sure) But all agree that blue ones are more rare then golden versions

Correct me if im wrong, but Q8 gold can never drop from Locked Chests, because its too high key value.
    The Q8 SWS and SSS gold insc drops from the lvl 20 dwarfs in Killroy fist dungeon NM.

• You are also sure for NM locked chests? Then a sws need a significantly higher drop rate on gold then on blue. Because enemies drop blue, purple and gold loot. And blue way more often then gold. Or bots are programmed to sell blue shields. Else there should be no reason for a blue to be more rare then gold. But it's definitely shown on the market that it's the case.

Edit: there was the toolbox "glitch" that u can enter the dungeon. Open the chest from a far. Leave and have the loot able to pick up from an extra window after leave. So u just enter, open chest and collect item back. In Outpost. U don't need to run anything in the dungeon. ( think it is fixed meanwhile) but that's where a big farm was possible and a big portion of these gold sws comes from. Just what was told to me about the SWS topic.

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

• q8 gold sws and sss come from nm enemies. Locked chests do not drop q8 - nm and hm alike see here.

The nm mobs do not drop many blue max stats items due to level hence the vast number of golds - but likely also the fact how bot programmers often just keep gold stuff.

Gold one is 4-8a market price.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• gab999 June 13, 2021 at 2:06 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Q8 Battlepick | Q8 Summit Warlord Shield | Q9 Accursed Staff 20/20” to “(CLOSED) Q8 Battlepick | Q8 Summit Warlord Shield | Q9 Accursed Staff 20/20”.
  • bsoltan June 19, 2021 at 4:39 PM

Closed the thread.