PC Jormungand's Thunder

• A couple arms at least. Of the currently-obtainable greens, it is by far the rarest one. It would have at least my interest if thrown up on a sell thread.

I would say the rarest current-obtainable is still The Firebrand (or if not the rarest then the most expensive).

As for Jormungand the last time one was sold for 150e (CLOSED OS outcast, Jormungand's Thunder) but the price will ofc depend on how many collector are interested.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• Firebrand is rare, yes, but I see no reason it should be more rare than any other WiK green dropped by a mob. It's elevated price is largely due to it being a unique skin (not obtainable anywhere else), with desirable stats on a desirable attribute. Peacekeeper Firebrands can also be found in plentiful numbers on numerous maps with zero effort.

The Thunder, on the other hand, is a very basic skin with typical stats on a very unloved weapon type. It's value comes solely because Jormungand himself is an absolute nightmare to try and find. If it were anything fancier I'm sure it'd be up there in value as well.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• bsoltan July 13, 2021 at 8:48 PM

Closed the thread.