(Closed) PC Pre-Nerf & OS Items

• Ghial's Staff is pre, going to refrain on a PC since I'm interested in it.

I dont think Yakslapper is, but I havent verified the colors on mine

Unholy can verify that

#1 and 2 are the nicest to me, not sure if there is a demand for those skins or not

Anything over R9 looks to be merch or heroes

See what others say before deciding

IGN Rogue Monks Bane

• hey

I agree with blind PC on the OS stuff (but 30e seems a bit much for #8)

Jade orbs are a very niche item, 6 months ago I have seen stacks going for 50-100e, but I have also seen people selling them 1e/each.

Ghial is indeed prenerf (easy to see based on the mod order). The Yackslapper also appear to be prenerf (cf https://guildwarslegacy.com/attachment/192…erf-colors-png/) but the only way to confirm it for sure is to get a current one and to swap between the two. Feel free to PM me or Unholy as we have confirmed current version that you can borrow to check.

As for the price of the prenerf staves, its very small market and depends on collector interest and potential bidwar. A general idea would be : from 50e to 3a.

I would personally value Ghial higher than the yackslapper (as the "prenerfness" is more visible) but other collectors might have a different opinion.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• Both are prenerf. Yakslapper screenshot isn't the clearest but still looks prenerf to me. Happy to confirm with you in-game if you'd like. Also interested in checking your ghial's to see what color it is.

My most recent Yakslapper I actually got for 25e here on legacy, but mostly because the guy thought it belonged with me. Realistically it should've gone higher (and I would've paid more if needed). One of my ghial's I paid 2a for (when armbraces were like 40e). There's a very small market for these, but some can be pushed higher if there's interest from multiple parties (as would seem to be the case with these two). Depending on the color of ghial's, it could/should fetch a little more. Again, would need to check with you in game.

That said, list them and see where they go.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Xin Yhu July 17, 2021 at 6:28 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Pre-Nerf & OS Items” to “(Closed) PC Pre-Nerf & OS Items”.
  • bsoltan July 19, 2021 at 9:46 AM

Closed the thread.