Farming as a Rit

• Hey there!

I come back after a 10 years break to enjoy the game again very casually.

I've started a ritualist, and I would like to farm enough to get myself a FoW set and a few others sets that I like.

I'll play alone with heroes/mercenaries, so no speed clear. Regarding this pretty simple goal, I have a few questions:

- Is it still possible to farm UW smites with a Rit/Me build? And if so, is it worth it?

- What would be the most profitable farm as a ritualist?

- Is chest run a viable option for a very casual player?

Thanks in advance for your time!

IGN: In Aporia

• hello,

i would say farming nick sets with ritu is the best way to make money. In august 2020 i started the game with a fresh account and got myself around 750e in the first months with farming them. Never did uw with ritu so i dont really know how it compares to nick set farming. Gl

:*IGN: Attractive Warrior :*

• Thanks for your answer Bundesfinanzamt! I wasn't aware of this guy, it seems interesting.

So if I understand well, you have to farm specific items in exchange of gifts that you can sell 5e each, is that right?

How much gifts can you farm per week?

How much time does it take to farm a single gift?

IGN: In Aporia

• Official Post

A maximum of five per account per week.

It varies significantly depending on the item. Sometimes he wants crafting materials that you can just grab from storage and be done in 5 mins, while other times he wants things with a low drop rate or that are difficult to farm without specific builds.

Also, they typically sell for around ~3e each nowadays rather than 5e but it's still a good earner.

d78dd1d.jpg