Farming for low Q/non max weapons

• just run about and kill low lvl mobs. for your mentioned reqs the range is pretty much lvl 12-17, best probably in the 12-15 range if you ar after nonmaxes as well as you mentioned. nm raptor nestling is fun, the mentioned snowmen, you can farm fire imp in kryta, caromi as well, then there's gates of kryta nm grasping ghouls... the list is pretty much endless. just take your random build, run about tyria (kryta would be best fitting level wise) and see what suits you. you do not really have to get out a farmin build on most - a random halfway suitable build will help just fine ;)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Alright we'll I'll try to figure out a build.

Also, there's one particular skin I am after, it's a Q4 dusk blade with a +20 while hexed inherent.

So I'll try to find ways to farm that item and hopefully, get that stat combinations !

Thanks aagain

• Hi there,

I have been farming this spot for a few weeks :

You'll need the quest The Captured Son and a basic whirlind defense build : OgcTcXs9Z6AiHRn5u84Q4gVE3BA

Run to the area (very easy in nm). Just be carefull to the Tranquility Spirit on your way there.

Once you are there and start aggro the mobs, go backwards, they will disaggro if you go forward.

Ball them, as much as you can and start killing Miki to have the reload of your skills and finish the other small groups.

In the picture you have a sample of drops you get there (had a few white shield, no gold so far, bo staves, jugs, probably paper fan etc etc (the naga was from a chest nearby)).

Chests : 0-2 (regular, oni, kappa, naga) Yellow dots on the map

Time : /age 3 minutes

This farm can be made in HM but you need a monk prot, eoe, IAU and it's harder, first to run there, and kill Miki (their healer are insane :p).

edit : My drops while I was writting the post :

crimson-2.png

Edited 3 times, last by TongTong (August 20, 2020 at 2:17 PM).