close pls q3 gold OS 11-18 dmg (max) Flatbow (skin)

• Hey man, it's really rare, what ever the dmg, but here it's even better as it is max dmg

Maybe it's better to id it or maybe to sell unid am not sure, probably better to id imo

last q3 gold which was a sunqua blade sold for maybe 1-2-3a, i would at least expect the same for this.

my bow went to 30a after a bid war, it was q5 maks dmg 15^50 so it's really difficult to predict the value of such items.

Just put it on sale, see where it goes

• tough to price - I'd expect 3a at the least with potential for much more. Big question is where it dropped. If nightfall I'd expect it to have a roundabout 5-20a value - you should identify in the case to show it - plus it'd clear doubts if it is actually inscr.

If it dropped in fac/proph the price I'd expect as an unid is lower since most mods would be crap and not as collectable whilst of course on the other hand a 15^50 mod should skyrocket its value... so not too easy but in general for os highend items you tend to get more for the unid item that for the average of the identified specimen...

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• manuS October 21, 2021 at 8:39 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “q3 gold OS 11-18 dmg (max) Flatbow (skin)” to “close pls”.
  • bsoltan October 21, 2021 at 10:50 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “close pls” to “close pls q3 gold OS 11-18 dmg (max) Flatbow (skin)”.
  • bsoltan October 21, 2021 at 10:50 AM

Closed the thread.