PC Green Wayward Wand with Fire Damage?(CLOSE)

• Yep, the specific combo : DF/prot is prenerf on green wayward. The current version that you can still get in game is Prot/prot with holy damage (you can check the full list of prenerf green here : https://guildwarslegacy.com/forum/thread/11457-greens/)

The price is kinda all over the place for prenerf green so I won't really price check it. Maybe Unholy has a better idea on the price.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• Atm there is a Dom version on Pleikki thread with an r/b of 8a and not offer atm.

Can't tell u a specific price either but I would watch Pleikkis thread with interest to see what happens on the other prenerf wayward :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• The one on pleikki's thread is divine/prot, just as this one is. His r/b of 8a is completely outlandish.

Prenerf waywards, while not as common as say, prenerf tombs staves or kepkhet's refuge, are still not *that* rare. They are a liked skin with decent mods, were easy to acquire, and were available for quite some time before their change. In terms of wayward rarity I would place the monk waywards as the most common, followed by rit and then mesmer.

I'd be shocked to see a monk one fetch more than 3a (with arms as high as they currently are), but even that is pushing it, imo.

As for the dmg difference, yeah the current options are divine/divine with fire dmg, or prot/prot with holy dmg. The prenerf is just a mix of the two.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Forty Second Rogue December 15, 2021 at 7:11 PM

Changed the title of the thread from β€œPC Green Wayward Wand with Fire Damage?” to β€œPC Green Wayward Wand with Fire Damage?(CLOSE)”.
  • bsoltan December 16, 2021 at 1:21 PM

Closed the thread.