Shadow Shield

• +30hp is way more interesting for collectors

And 45wE is very interesting for SC Players.

I would say it's way less then 35a

10a would allrdy be a very good price

My range would be 5-10a for that shield max

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I see it as a viable option for any RD with serpent's in soosc. So, I do not agree with the opinion that it is not interesting for sclers.

Ofc a +45wE would fetch more, as applicable on more roles. But I guess due to the abovementioned argument will be more than 10a.

• Making it useful for soosc only won’t push the price that much thou. You could literally do everything there with no shield on you. Whether it may be as sin, derv, ranger or any other role (if there is any).

Still a cool shield which will fetch couple of arms depending on interest :)

• Yes, you can easily have a full duration with dwarven stability in your bar. However, I dont want to deny the fact that serpent's ends when your hp drop below 50% that's why I said that a +45wE is still superior to it.

Nevertheless, there are also other classes like the abovementioned sins and even a Rit with drunken master is a viable option for soosc: which all support the fact that this shield is not only rare but also useful for SCing.

Is it a must have? Certainly not, as ee-timing and a decent internet connection are way more important in SoO than having exactly this shield. But I guess similiar reasons would count for 99% of the equipment out there, and in the end still many of us prefer such an OS item over a Balthazars shield with -2/+45hp wE that would also do the job.

• A/P should never use a STR shield 🛡

in soosc are the a/n a/e a/p in perma stance cuz they use dash

i like this shield

A/P should go for a command based shield for maximizing Dmg reduction.

But as stated most equipment is infirior to skill/internet connection.

Serpants quickness is the example on how a 45wS is pupu garbo why? Also as stated when u drop under 50% u loose the stance and also the 45hp so basicly u get down to 40%. ( other stances are Okeyiiii)

At the end Price is what u can get for it.

For a side drop from obsidian shards "farming" it's a rather good one for sure 😅👌

Still a 45wE would go for like 15a (shadowshieldbis str and a rather common undead skin) and stance should go 99% for less then an ench version due to enuff reasons. I personally would rather take a 44wE then a 45wS. It's maybe just personally. But my exp with stance to ench sales/value comparisons Stance goes for (way) less.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• bsoltan January 21, 2022 at 12:57 PM

Closed the thread.