CLOSED: PC for two OS items (Eternal shield + Oni blade) and a green staff Woe Spreader (+Platinum Staff through edit)

• Hello,

I've come back to the game to complete a Hall of Monuments, so I'm trying to sell what could be worth something on the account. I figured those items were worth looking into them:

1: OS Q10 Sundering Oni Blade of Fortitude (perfect except for the requirement)

2: OS Eternal Shield (Q10, -5^20 +29)

3: Woe Spreader (I have four of those on the account, and I aim to keep at most 1 or 2)

I can't be definitive, but from the post I've seen from Unholy about pre-nerf Greens, I believe they may be pre-nerf.

4: Swift Platinum Staff of Defense (Edit)

Q9 Divine Favor, +10 energy, halves skill recharge 20%, moddable

Thank you in advance for your insight !

Have a good day,

Virentor

Edited 2 times, last by Virentor (December 29, 2021 at 8:13 PM).

• Virentor December 29, 2021 at 8:03 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC for two OS items (Eternal shield + Oni blade) and a green staff Woe Spreader” to “PC for two OS items (Eternal shield + Oni blade) and a green staff Woe Spreader (+Platinum Staff through edit)”.
  • yes n°3 is prenerf, perfect for a minion master, the skin Elliptical Staff. is really nice (unique staff), i'm not a pro on green weapons but i'm sure u can sell it for a nice price if u find the right buyer.

The woe spreaders aren’t prenerf. I’ve already confirmed in game that none of his four are.

Not sure what you’re basing your comment on, but please don’t give someone the wrong information if you don’t actually know.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• The woe spreaders aren’t prenerf. I’ve already confirmed in game that none of his four are.

Not sure what you’re basing your comment on, but please don’t give someone the wrong information if you don’t actually know.

Woe Spreader: There's a pic of the pre-nerf stats for Siska's Staff in the OP, but this is the first of the four Elliptical Staff greens to be confirmed in game. Siska's and Ssuns' should have a mod and color change, and Ssyn's should just have a color change. Stats and order are identical. Icons are different.

Oldschool Cool
    September 29, 2021 at 5:38 PM

26239-woe-spreader-pre-postnerf-colors-png

so please, check before trying to discredict my comment dude. If its just to be sarcastic, it's a bit useless here! if u don't know how to check that kind of infos, don't speak here...

Edited 11 times, last by tru recycled (December 31, 2021 at 2:33 PM).

• Woe Spreader: There's a pic of the pre-nerf stats for Siska's Staff in the OP, but this is the first of the four Elliptical Staff greens to be confirmed in game. Siska's and Ssuns' should have a mod and color change, and Ssyn's should just have a color change. Stats and order are identical. Icons are different.

Oldschool Cool
    September 29, 2021 at 5:38 PM

26239-woe-spreader-pre-postnerf-colors-png

so please, check before trying to discredict my comment dude. If its just to be sarcastic, it's a bit useless here! if u don't know how to check that kind of infos, don't speak here...

tru recycled man he checked these staffs in game. And pictures are mady by unholy. Please take a break from at least pcs

• so please, check before trying to discredict my comment dude. If its just to be sarcastic, it's a bit useless here! if u don't know how to check that kind of infos, don't speak here...

You...you do realize almost the entirety of the Greens thread was found/written/compiled by me, right? Not sure why you're quoting what I said after finding the first woe spreader (or highlighting random words within the quote?). The only change a woe spreader will have is its weapon and icon color, which those owned by the OP do not.

I'd second the recommendation by others, here and in other PC threads, to just uhh...take a break from them. glhf

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• lol, r u the Old school guy? anyway, i do whatever i want, u can ask your friends to follow u and tell me to stop come to pc threads, but i know what i am speaking about, if i give my opinion that's mean i know, if i don't, that's mean i don't know. Anyway this staff is an oldschool staff, i have seen only pre nerf ones ingame, never a post nerf.

glhf u 2

• "what you are talking about" be+ing...

its your opinion... dw i know maybe more than you, i play this game since 2005 and pretty sure i've seen more stuff u could see... Dunno who u are, but you r just trying to troll, i see lot of ppl like you in pvp, just a troll kid...

happy new year.

• Hello.

I don't know what all this is about, but as Unholy says, he was kind enough to give me a hand in assessing those items in game directly.
    They'll probably go for sale in another topic soon, so if someone believes otherwise, they'll be free to bid.

I've had price checks for all the items now, so thank you to everyone who helped me !

(I know we're not supposed to chat here, but it seemed like a good way to end it).

• Virentor January 1, 2022 at 9:57 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC for two OS items (Eternal shield + Oni blade) and a green staff Woe Spreader (+Platinum Staff through edit)” to “CLOSED: PC for two OS items (Eternal shield + Oni blade) and a green staff Woe Spreader (+Platinum Staff through edit)”.
  • bsoltan January 1, 2022 at 10:36 PM

Closed the thread.