PC Req 5 Max Gold Ancient Shield [Close Please]

• ?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf So I was told to ask on Reddit first and that is a spice war versus chat for a price check on this shield. Hoping I have better success here in actually getting a PC. Been told it’s extremely rare but have been told a few ectos, to maybe a good little bit of arms, to a few arms, to merch food. So answers all over the place. Only one I’ve seen so far around internet. Have had a few offers already from a couple e to a couple arms so far. Any help would be gladly appreciated. God bless and thanks for the time. Hopefully better luck on answers here versus Reddit. Attached Reddit link of it as well. Not to familiar with this site so hopefully pic uploads.

• Lord Onrah gave me a decent shield drop...

NSFW

It's certainly nothing new. Here's a command one from about two months ago. If it was sold, and for how much, I'm not sure. Looney might say. Tactics may generally garner more interest, but the shield itself, at least from the above source, shouldn't be particularly hard to farm.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Didn't sell it, kept it for my para, so i'm no help

Onrah won't drop the tactics version as far as i can tell, every shield i see from him is command.

That one is probably from a quest that adds low level nightfall undead somewhere, i forget... maybe mehtani?

(I think probably this primary quest, and its annoying to farm primaries kinda https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Isle_of_the_Dead_(quest) )

Wish i could help more

Anyone telling you it's merchfood is an idiot though...

Search Kamadan.gwtoolbox.com for "wtb 5/13" and you will see how "unwanted" it is haha

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

Edited 2 times, last by Looney (February 1, 2022 at 3:19 AM).

• Didn't sell it, kept it for my para, so i'm no help

Onrah won't drop the tactics version as far as i can tell, every shield i see from him is command.

That one is probably from a quest that adds low level nightfall undead somewhere, i forget... maybe mehtani?

Wish i could help more

Ah dang thought you were going to be the savior on pricing for it haha. But yeah it dropped on starting area. Like I said been told a couple different things so all over, haven’t really tried selling it. But have had people try to buy for 25e,50e,75e, 2a, and 5a offer once showing some of the people I had try to price it ingame. Just want a more definite price.

• even blue crap skin q5tac/13ar go for 20e often.

The 2-5a range is even possibly low, its a rare skin to find.

Someone has been spamming kama with a same stats gold sun and moon wts for 25a if that gives you an idea of what those 25e offers would do.

Someone has been spamming kama with a same stats gold sun and moon wts for 25a if that gives you an idea of what those 25e offers would do.

🤯 i didn’t know that so worth maybe a little bit of arms basically you are saying?

Is sun and moon skin more rare then this one?

• i'd say about the same as far as rarity.

That's not to say that seller couldn't be over valuing their shield, but it shows there is a range.

Skull and Sharktooth are probably most common, and those you can get in the 25e-75e range.

• Honestly i have no idea. I'm just pointing out examples of similar stuff I've seen recently and trying to help you out with a bit of data.

I'm sure you will get more replies other than me if you just chill for a few and wait for a bit.

• Honestly i have no idea. I'm just pointing out examples of similar stuff I've seen recently and trying to help you out with a bit of data.

I'm sure you will get more replies other than me if you just chill for a few and wait for a bit.

Sounds good brother! I appreciate your time and help. God bless!

• I'd put it up for quction here and leave for some days (can also look ingame for offers, but the advice is always not to sell too fast) the 13/5 is max, the skin is rare and somewhat wanted and tac lowreq shields are generally desired for PvP and some SCs. a gold version like this is a good thing for them to show some wealth - which all in this game is about mostly - technically a blue 15/3 great conch for 15e would serve just as well.

seeing the offers you got you can already tell that people want it and many want it for their own profit or snatch a good deal (which is, why they push you to do a fast sale and which is exactly why taking time to collect offers is mostly the safe strategy). since you easily got a 5a offer without even advertising for sale you can tell by yourself it is worth 5a+

personally I'd guess it will go higher, whereas I wouldn't see it as high as 25a - but you never know. just give it some time.

(and before creating a sell thread read the xunlai rules - esp the section on bumping)

cheers and gl with selling it - and gz for the nice drop!

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• I'd put it up for quction here and leave for some days (can also look ingame for offers, but the advice is always not to sell too fast) the 13/5 is max, the skin is rare and somewhat wanted and tac lowreq shields are generally desired for PvP and some SCs. a gold version like this is a good thing for them to show some wealth - which all in this game is about mostly - technically a blue 15/3 great conch for 15e would serve just as well.

seeing the offers you got you can already tell that people want it and many want it for their own profit or snatch a good deal (which is, why they push you to do a fast sale and which is exactly why taking time to collect offers is mostly the safe strategy). since you easily got a 5a offer without even advertising for sale you can tell by yourself it is worth 5a+

personally I'd guess it will go higher, whereas I wouldn't see it as high as 25a - but you never know. just give it some time.

(and before creating a sell thread read the xunlai rules - esp the section on bumping)

cheers and gl with selling it - and gz for the nice drop!

Thanks brother for the insight! I really appreciate it. Might sell it down the road. Beats some of the people on Reddit saying it’s merch food cause it’s a common skin drop. Also the same people there saying no market for any low reqs except q8 s only haha. Have a blessed one!

• SwarmOfBats February 3, 2022 at 9:30 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Req 5 Max Gold Ancient Shield” to “PC Req 5 Max Gold Ancient Shield [Close Please]”.
  • bsoltan February 3, 2022 at 11:25 PM

Closed the thread.