• Hey.

Many years ago I made 1000 runs of vermins in xaquang skyway collecting statistics of average amounts of chests, gold drops, and celestial drops. Is there interest here for the results? please let me know if anyone is interested!

-zushi

edit: awesome, ill post some results :cool:

Edited once, last by zushi (May 3, 2022 at 12:22 PM).

• Edited again: My late night reading skills were lacking. We love data! I have some myself for this run I would love to compare. Can share mine as well if you are interested. I like to see what others collect for data points.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

Edited 4 times, last by Agent Chevy (April 3, 2022 at 3:41 PM).

• It's one of my favorite spots! Would love to see the stastics. Did a good portion of my max treasure hunter and maxed my luck title NM there

Best thing is that no armors drop there.

Did u run q8 NM or HM?

I am exciting to see if it matches my EXP (~2000-3000k HM and ~2000k NM)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Hey.

Many years ago I made 1000 runs of vermins in xaquang skyway collecting statistics of average amounts of chests, gold drops, and celestial drops. Is there interest here for the results? please let me know if anyone is interested!

-zushi

edit: awesome, ill post some results :cool:

Are you going to provide the results here ?

I would also be interested to see the route you're taking. Could you or someone here provide a map with the route marked in it for Xaquang Skyway please?

ign: Roy Ryu Hayabusa