15 -

16 -

17 -

18 -

19 -

20 -

21 -

Thank You guys so much in advance and sorry for the Load :saint:

If anyone is interested in any Item here PM ME DIRECTLY // If theres Huge Interest for Items i will add them to Auction Thread :)

• 1 merch - 10e

2 merch

3 too nice to merch yet tough to sell - 10-100e

4 merch

5 merch

6 merch

7 tough sale yet dualmod q8... I'd guess 25-250e

8 merch

9 tough sale yet dualmod q8... I'd guess 10-50e

10 15-50e

11 tough - I'd guess merch-50e...

12 merch

13 merch-25e Agent Chevy

14 gah merch-25e

15 5-50e

16 merch

17 merch

18 merch

19 idk but I think something like 50-200e?

20 10e

21 25e+

my guesses - quite some niche items - meaning there is few supply and few demand which is usually a trigger for unprecise ranges. I'd put them for sale and decide on a b/o after a couple bids.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• they are max stats for their req, which makes them perfect in a technical way. spears are then used in sc occasionally to boost the damage output with autohits. this is not really a big impact but it is about getting things done absolutely fast so it's a bit like tickling the last bit of HP when tuning a car - and just like there there is money for those things.

the shields are much rather just a collectors thing and there are some that want a set of all skins - and the woven is rarer to drop in those stats.

I think this covers the most relevant points.

edit: ah well - and on the other side they aren't too coomon to drop in max for q0 and you need to know where to look for them.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• bsoltan May 13, 2022 at 9:01 AM

Closed the thread.