Your Beloved Collections

• In an homage to the original beloved collections thread, post your collections here, past and present. With the loss of the guru site, let's repopulate Pleikki's iconic thread with all of the history that will be lost when guru is taken down.

I'll go first this time, with part one of my collection of Pre-Nerf Dual reduction shields.

Magmas Shield
    LzcSkFF.png

Summit Warlord
    G3zC0Xn.png

Stone Summit Shield
    NCdbAou.png

Tall Shield
    IOwf6no.png

Defender
    APaXemY.png

Tower Shields
    ejsxR65.png

Eternal Shield
    EkFYlcL.png

Crude Shield
    2UzBLMk.png

You can now clearly see which pieces I am missing, and also which duplicates are still available.

UPDATED 14/04/16

Max
    [hr]
    and part 2:

Shadow Shield
    LGZia5G.png

Shield Of The Wing
    zenG7W0.png

Aegis
    ZMvoRZc.png

Wooden Buckler
    x2sl48H.png

Skull Shield
    xnFw0nu.png

Skeleton Shield
    DypTsJB.png

Round Shield
    dsuhpQz.png

Reinforced Buckler
    PNJFuyi.png

Ornate Buckler
    GaHWHnb.png

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

Edited once, last by Marty Silverblade ().

• Low req. Physical weapons
    9R2pSoA.png
    Matching Maximus Gladius set
    V1vVZtM.png
    Various low req. shields
    3S0bhGw.png
    Tripplemod items (Thanks to Yoji for selling them)
    I41k2JV.png
    Caster Stance shields
    ppvp3YB.png
    R8 Necro (and a terrible mesmer) one handed weapons/offhands
    keUNT5n.png
    Assorted other shields and offhands
    Lu6Ydym.png
    Prenerf staves
    Z1yQryw.png

Last but not least, my 3 active collections im working on the most
    Matching Eternal shields (Still missing r12 to complete the set)
    t41bPg5.png
    Demoncaster shields
    DT7KarP.png
    Demoncondition shields
    gxtnSUd.png

• OK, great to see this back. Sick collection Max, looking so strong! and Rushin I like those demon shields, quite an unconventional collection :) I'm working on my plagueborn set at the moment - all of which i've farmed for myself so far excluding 1 q9 axe! will post it when I feel it is worthy enough :P

IGN: Senshi Kishi

Edited once, last by Dot Rotten ().

• In a nut-shell this is what I do, some things have came, and some things have go.
    This is a bare copy/paste of what I had on guru, and haven't really added the new stuff in so..

First of all i want too thank Bacon in specific for allowing me too purchase almost every item he had for sale (and items that were sold in private..:ninja:).
    I'v heard from you before i even started collecting these sort of items, and never knew the vast amount of items your collection holded.
    It's sad too see the biggest clean collector of this game, to stop GW..
    But life goes on, and therefore I thank you that you allow me to take over the torch.

I want too say a specific bigtime thankyou @ EK, Tooburns, Max & Vizi for helping me fund a huge chunk of this collection, and always been there for me throughout the years.
    Without the help of you guys I couldn't have pulled it off and would have missed literally a once in a lifetime oppertunity.

I want too make you aware that most of the items which do NOT have a merchant value indicates they are bugged items and are not IDENTIFIED.

257de2g.jpg

I dedicate the first picture too the people that have been around me since the start of my collection, with their names respectivly signed upon shown weapons in this ''Wall of Fame''.
    1ew1eo.jpg

Bugged & Clean, EoTN, Prophecies, Factions & Nightfall Weaponry.
    a0f5p2.jpg

Bugged Shields & Misc Attri's
    fkd645.jpg

Bugged Wands & Offhands
    33f8eb5.jpg

And last but not least, a salute and recognition for the bro's that been around since the start, you guys are plain awesome!
    24g7l8l.jpg

Thank you for checking my update, y'all mean alot too me and definately have been great source of inspiration, determination and support too me.

If you'll be content with putting water with wine, the glass will always be half full.

Edited once, last by Zephyr ().

• So today I can proudly say that I am the owner of a completed collection. After months of searching I found the missing piece. A +1/20 Curses +30hp shield. So for the first time in Guild Wars history (unless someone can proof otherwise): All available attributes on shields in the beautiful mod combo +1/20 & +30hp.

74PqvEK.jpg

3dTuyQx.jpg

QaFWUyt.jpg

9ptqu9W.jpg

XTMLP9g.jpg

Words cannot describe what I feel right now. The sense of completeness is overwhelming. I'm so insanely happy. Thanks to everyone who sold me these shields. However, I am still not done. I still have my master project, which might never be revealed and of course the r8's. I really want all attributes on r8 shields. We'll see how that goes :D.

~Emma

• Collectors is as collectors does.

People don't realise how rare those mods actually are, so to have a set of all of them is a great job.

Living up to your guild tag there, Emma. Quite simply, totally pro.

Max

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• gz emma, you've finally done it!

i don't think i need to mention how insane some of your shields are :D

Verdammter Choleriker lässt Folgendes fallen: Verfluchter Stab.