PC on various minis, gold, and green weps

• Been playing GW1 since 2006 but stopped with the launch of GW2, came back to finish off GWAMM and this is some of the things I found on my account. I added the red letters to help identify prices and items.

Undedicated Minis

Green

Bone Dragon

Eye of Janthir

Mad King Thorn

Gwen

M.O.X.

Gold

Prince Rurik

Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh

Lich

Dagnar Stoneplate

King Adelbern

Water Djinn

Flame Djinn

Zhu Hanuku

Shiro

White Rabbit

Any pricing information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

• The dedicated gray giant, asura, and varesh in the first image would see a little interest.

Also from the first image, G and Z are prenerf. Not the greatest, of course, but still. (Z is actually almost really nice...any other second mod would've made a big difference)

Those are about it from the first image unless I've glanced over something.

From the second image, the only potentially valuable items are: Spiriteater, Urgoz's Shortbow, Brightclaw, Zarnas' Wrath, Urkal's Kamas, and Illyana's Mirror. All of those are known to have prenerf versions. See this thread for details on those. Hukhrah's Staff also has prenerf versions, but the one in this screenshot is postnerf, based on the stats shown. Please let me know if you'd like help identifying them.

Other than those, Kerrsh's staff is somewhat popular generic hero staff. Should be able to get around 10e for it. Same with the Walking Stick maybe. The rest of the greens I'd just keep for personal use or sell to whoever is looking for random greens. Not really anything special.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• on first pic check kamadan chat for minis and tonics, the ones unholy stated should bring some interest. also G and Z will likely bring some money as they're prenerf, I'd suspect in the 50-300e range for each of them. on AR an AL salv the insc - the max one brings 15-20e, the 19% still 2-5e. everything else merch on first screen.

on sevond screen all golds I'd merch, here and there you might get 1-2e for a max q9, but dreadful. the greens - check unholys advice for prenerf ones, else there is not much value

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• bsoltan March 26, 2023 at 5:07 PM

Closed the thread.