[Close please] PC Gothic Sword (and a general question)

• Hey folks,

i just launched GW again - and i still own some stuff from my old days. The one thing im most curious about is a

req8, max damage Gothic Sword with +5 Energy

On top, ive got a general question (sorry, if this is not the right place for it):

Are there valuable req9, insrciption items left or is that just stuff to keep/take to the merchant?

If they are req 9 and dont have an inscription slot (or req8 but they are inscribed), does that change things?

Best regards

The Librarian

• What’s the gold value on that? I had one that I had sold back in 2020 for like 55a.. Also found a thread on here where the last bid was for one looked to be 90a and that was two years ago.

Mango
    September 19, 2021 at 2:27 PM

I’m assuming the price has increased since then. I would put it for sale on here and auction it and see how high it goes to get a good idea. Remember you are not forced to sell if you don’t like the final price! Good luck!

As for your other question, uninscribed weapons are more valuable and sought after as opposed to inscribed weapons. The lower the req, the more valuable.. goes to q9, q8 and most rare.. q7 for max damage weapons. You can still sell some inscribed q9 and q8’s for pretty good prices, and you might find collectors out there seeking certain skins/q’s, but for the most part, uninscribed are more preferred. Hope that helps!

Edited once, last by Darksim (May 24, 2024 at 9:58 AM).

• Extra info on things: Prenerf

You’ll see that any of these items will have at least some value, regardless of req or inscription status. That’s not to say that this is an exhaustive list of what’s valuable. There is plenty that can still drop today (like a q8 +5e gothic sword) that can have plenty of value too. Mileage will vary depending on the item, of course.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• TheLibrarian May 26, 2024 at 2:14 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Gothic Sword (and a general question)” to “[Close please] PC Gothic Sword (and a general question)”.