Chests with Q8 Max Drop Possibilities

• Indeed, or any krytan chest drop with unid value 12 gold, regardless of whether that item is q3 itself.

Good point! Red Fireball is the keeper all of that wonderful data. I never got my hands on a copy of the unid gold values found per max item (other than Q8). Red will have a lot of reading to do when he gets back online :)

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• So let's strap on our low level chest running geat and pay some Krytan chests a visit 8o

Ok then, so completely naked zero armor on and with like 10 lockpicks (since they almost never break on those) and should be good to go right?

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• lvl7: Ascalonian/shingJea/Istani chest

lvl11: Steel chest

lvl14: Krytan chest

lvl17: Maguuma Chest

lvl20: Elonian, Canthan, Kournan chest and first chest in SF (nm and hm), treasure chest Issnur and Mehtani

lvl22: second chest in SF (nm and hm), locked chest in shing Jea, Istan and ascalon in HM, treasure Arkjok, Bahdok, Jahai

lvl 24: pretty much everything else.

nf treasures work differently concerning value - the above is concerning stats of drops.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Hello,

Yes, the Keyless Treasure Chests are the same for NM or HM. The only ones that have been found to drop Q8 Max items up to date is those on the starter island. It looks like this may be the Issnur Isles one?

So close on that drop, that particular skin has been known do drop in Q8 from treasure so you came close to getting another for the record book.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.