New White Mantle Skin!

• It looks like we're being assaulted by White Mantle - but they brought a new lick of paint for Legacy with them - this time, a lighter theme!

Feel free to share your feedback!

(A dark theme is also in the works but unfortunately isn't ready yet).

- Kevin

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

• I like the background, however the text colors in a forum list makes it difficult to see which are read vs unread. Maybe there is a setting/suggestion on how to keep the background and change the effects of the text?

My Legacy Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• I like the background, however the text colors in a forum list makes it difficult to see which are read vs unread. Maybe there is a setting/suggestion on how to keep the background and change the effects of the text?

Can you give me a screenshot of where it's really visible? I'll change it then to make it a bit easier to see.

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

• I don't think the screenshot does my issue justice lol, it appears darker than on my screen, maybe it's my own brightness, but I have never changed it so would hate to change it not knowing the effect on my other programs. Here is an example, on my actual screen, the bolded "unread" posts look closer to the color of the unbolded.

Legacy_Font_Example.jpg

My Legacy Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Neat

-Founder of Guild Wars: a new hope fb group

-Co founder of the kamadan fb group

-Co-founder of Guild Wars Legacy

-Leader of the Legacy Kurzick Alliance, The Noon Empire & The undisputed King of Noobz.