Q8 Colossal Scimitar

• Hi folks,

currently I'm selling my q8 Colossal Scimitar in the Sell-Thread-Area. I do have a price in mind which i wish to gain from it, but I'm still uncertain a bit, if it can be achived.

I found this old Selling-Thread from Surge Goes Pre, in which he tried to sell it for a b/o of 600a. Noone bid that much to my knowledge but it has been almost 2 years since that and the market is kinda crazy.

Surge Goes Pre's Last few things

I also found the old PC-Thread in which there are very interesting arguments about its value.

Colossal sword Q8 insc gold

So in regards to that last link, I can say, that I am a willing seller. So hit me up with your opinions please.

As Surge said, it's a one of a kind sword and I know that the demand makes the price, but I can't read the current market really well, especially when it comes to q8 insc Swords.

Edit: After Max's comment I wanted to add, that I'm not delusional xD. I'm fully aware, that it's not worth a Panda or Kanaxai

Let me know what you think or what you would want to have for it :)

Best regards,

Kugi

Edited 2 times, last by Kugiini (March 11, 2019 at 7:01 PM).

• I think you already did all the research ;)

One thing to bear in mind: if there were 2 of those before yours now you basically increased supply of the item by 50%. That means it reduces the price a little - Imean two people desperately wanting that thing are apparently already satisfied... tht being said and consodering previous sales and current market I think it's highly speculative, but the range of 400-500a would be definitely realistic. Anything above is rather a matter of luck - if you find two bidders who have the necessary pocket money it can go much much higher, since basically this one will be their only option within several years.

I doubt you will gain more knowledge or more precise advice in this thread since nobody can know, but since you asked for personal ideas on a price: if I had it I'd put it for auction, wait a bit then post b/o at 25% above last offer and wait another week. I'd be happy with anything above 100a but expect 400a. I probably would hesitate to sell it after all if I had it drop for sentimental reasons.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Every price check is speculative. How much someone thinks something should go for could be entirely out of touch with reality.

It is worth what someone is willing to pay for. Go with your gut.

If you expect a certain price in mind out of greed, you will most likely set yourself up for disappointment.

Too many sale threads attempt to adhere what price checkers give them only to see the item never come close to the projected value.

• Too many sale threads attempt to adhere what price checkers give them only to see the item never come close to the projected value.

This is why I say that some items simply cannot have a numerical value assigned to them. This is one such item. It’s one of those super rare items whose price depends on a thousand factors, and is impossible to predict.

The only thing that is certain about such an item is the rarity. And even that does not determine the demand. I’d say it’s worth less than Surge’s buyout last time round, and quite possibly less than Red’s valuation above. It will come down to who wants it and who they have to bid against.

• honestly,I think your current offer is pretty good on the q8 scim and you should be satisfied by that.300a is alot.Maybe put the BO to 350a,if not I would let it run for 4days or so with the co and if you get a offer of 325a I would just sell it. Unless your greed has no limits and you want 600a.

• honestly,I think your current offer is pretty good on the q8 scim and you should be satisfied by that.300a is alot.Maybe put the BO to 350a,if not I would let it run for 4days or so with the co and if you get a offer of 325a I would just sell it. Unless your greed has no limits and you want 600a.

Agreed. There are three of these things now. And another can drop tonight.

You’re asking a price that I’d expect some of the truly unique unobtainable one-off items to sell for.

Agree with both. You have stated this recently dropped. This means this item can drop again and will drop again.

• cosyfiep March 12, 2019 at 5:24 PM

Closed the thread.