OS Shields & Weapons - Updated Jul 31!

• Hey!

Welcome to my sell thread. This is all for sale. Gl & don't forget to leave ign.

r/b = reserve: Item will be sold soon after reserve is met but you can still bid if you are quick. If there are several bidders interested item will be sold when bids have slowed down. On some items I might add a buyout option.

Update:

Jul 31 - 2020 - Added new items. Will probably add more over the next couple of days too.

May 17 - 2020 - Added a few new items and removed sold items etc. If it's on here you can bid. Also lowered prices on a lot.

April 13 - 2020 - All new items, all old offers removed, if it's on here you can bid

Q8 Shields & offhands and str buckler etc:

5NzGyCR.jpg

Not quite sure about the buckler since it's special to me but feel free to offer.

c/o:s

Section A:

uiQFPUi.jpg

Section B:

9sMZPvh.jpg

Section C:

s5LlLKa.jpg

Section D:

QtGu3a9.jpg

Section E:

4q1VWaH.jpg

Section F:
    UzRAfWa.jpg

Section G:

TuaVENi.png

OS Weapons:

OS Swords:

OS Axes:

OS Bows:

OS Hammers:

OS Daggers:

Insc weapons:

Other stuff:

Edited 316 times, last by Zenedar ().

• Hello, I would like to place an offer of 15e on B19 and 15e on B20, I am also interested in Creme Brulee (1.25e for the lot of them, unless you meant stacks?), Sinister Automatonics (3e), and Mysterious Tonics (4e). Thanks in advance, also is there a buy out on B19 / B20? UPDATE IGN Montrell Firefox UPDATE

Edited once, last by Montrell: Forgot to leave my IGN. ().

• Zenedar

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Shields & items, WD Grab bags etc.” to “OS Shields & items, WD Grab bags etc. Added r/b on a lot”.
  • Zenedar

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Shields & items, WD Grab bags etc. Added r/b on a lot” to “OS Shields & insc items. Added r/b:s on a lot”.
  • Zenedar

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Shields & insc items. Added r/b:s on a lot” to “OS Shields & insc items. New shields (may 7) Bladed, echo etc. Also lowered prices.”.