q8 inscr almost max weapons ( can be closed)

• Why o why o why did you identify that Whalekin? It was q8 11-21 but you couldn't help yourself from wasting a use of an ID kit on it could you. An item only possible to be inscribable and therefore had no purpose to be IDed other than to destroy my twisted perverted noid dreams. I would have converted my soul into gold and drowned you in a sea of wealth to own this cancerous beauty (roughly <50e). Alas it was not to be. Now it is valueless, not even worth the time it would take to trash it. You have broken my spirit with this disgraceful decision and I hope the shame of it haunts you forever.

If you bought this please disregard, accept my apologies and forward on this message to whoever committed this hanus crime.

PS. All of the above x 2 for the bow as well! ;(;(;(

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• Although I understand Pyro's personal preference to keep unid, id'ing it doesn't make it "valueless" as there are other people that may be interested. I am one of a few Q8 11-21 insc wand collectors and they can sell. They are not the easiest as their is a small audience but this skin is a little more common than others and would be potentially worth 25e-35e.

I would be interested in the Tattooed Scimitar as a collector of Q8 15-21, as a result, I can't pc to be fair but would guess I wouldn't be the only interest if it is posted.

The Flatbow would be tough to sell as Q8 14-27 is current day max for bows. I have a few Q8 14-26 I was considering putting on the market as well but honestly, it would be a miracle if they go fast.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• whalekin is a few ecto to few collectors - I'd assume the 5-30e region.

The tatooed scimmy is rather wanted skkn, none max q8 is known and only a hand full of 15-21s is... on the other hand this one is only purple. Considering this I'd assume a price of 50-100e to be realistic - maybe far more in a bidwar

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• RyGerhardt July 10, 2019 at 12:09 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “q8 inscr almost max weapons” to “q8 inscr almost max weapons ( can be closed)”.
  • cosyfiep July 10, 2019 at 5:44 AM

Closed the thread.