PC Exalted Aegis OS

• i happen to stumble upon a r11 tactic exalted aegis with the following mods:

health +45^enchanted

armor +9^plants

i know not being perfect hits the value hard, but is this shield merch food or possibly worth a few ecto?

***MOD EDIT--do NOT change the top post of a price check thread!!!!!!!!! DO not add items to a price check thread. THREAD CLOSED--PLEASE take the time to READ the Xunlai Market rules BEFORE you post--MOD EDIT***

Edited 3 times, last by cosyfiep: thread reverted, do not add items or change the top post of a price check thread, read the rules before you post--thread closed--mod edit (March 27, 2020 at 5:09 PM).

• I would save it for a small fee if it becomes merch food. Will watch for it if it goes for sale.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• aeiou March 27, 2020 at 2:03 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Exalted Aegis OS” to “PC Naga Shortbow OS”.
  • cosyfiep March 27, 2020 at 5:08 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Naga Shortbow OS” to “PC Exalted Aegis OS”.
  • cosyfiep March 27, 2020 at 5:10 PM

Closed the thread.