PC on some OS items CLOSED

• [CLOSED]

Hey,

I'd like a price check on some uninscribables. Like many, I've dusted off the old Guild Wars account and come across some stuff in storage and on various chars.

As far as I can tell, all of them except the Shadow Blade are Pre-Nerf exclusive and perfect, if not necessarily with the most desirable mod.

And while I'm at it, I'm having some trouble getting an accurate sense of the going rate for Armbraces - estimates based on Kamadan chat fluctuate rather wildly, so if someone could just give me a general idea of what the current price is that would be great.

Thanks very much for your responses!

Edited once, last by Yakslapper: Closed (May 10, 2020 at 11:33 PM).

• Shadow shield

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: -

What i think is fair on today's market: 5-10a+

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: 5a

Twinhammer

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: 10-20a

What i think is fair on today's market: 5-10a

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: 3-5a

Stormbow

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: 60-70a

What i think is fair on today's market: 15-20a

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: 10a

Shadowblade merch

PM me for more information.

• Yakslapper May 10, 2020 at 11:32 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on some OS items” to “PC on some OS items CLOSED”.
  • cosyfiep May 12, 2020 at 12:35 AM

Closed the thread.