Henchmen Everlasting : State of the Economy

• I have some screenshot proof to clear my name from this incident, since clearly the screenshot was altered using a software/bot program by the scammer. Worrior Of The Gods who I think is also Alys Malafaux and L O R D Maggot is the culprit of this scam. I added him to friends list because I wanted to see when he would log on because he tried to scam a friend of mines as the name Lia Ylng with an "l" instead of an "i" and i am Lia Ying in game. You will see on the very last screen I circled he says "I am fucked now," which means he is going to make more fake screenshots of me altered with fake messages of me admitting to scamming the tonic, which never happened.

• Everlasting Henchman Tonic Erick is mia. I owned it but was hacked. I suspected White wasabi at the time but unsure if he was perma banned or where the tonic may be currently. I ticketed anet about the issue previously but they have made it clear they have no interest in making sure the tonics are put where they belong.

• Yeah, this is the same guy everytime. Doesnt matter what you offer think he wont sell anything. He prolly just want to show what he got and let everyone know, but this is just my opinion. I bid once on something from him in the past (srsly dk what it was) and he just said something in that direction and after a brief conversation he was very upset and wrote something like "Get outta here, this is my game." :D
    I didnt insult him or anything, it was just because the offer wasnt good enough for him. That just btw.
    Was very amused this day. :>

• I see, I missed that thread.

This reminds me the troll who has been selling the Q8 Crystalline for +4 years and every time when someone whispers him with an offer he says "too low sorry", imagine how arrogant someone must be to waste time doing this in a game that is literally dead.

what is different here is that the mods approved the thread, so he is the "owner" , and has the right to sell it here even if he got it by a malicious way

• what is different here is that the mods approved the thread, so he is the "owner" , and has the right to sell it here even if he got it by a malicious way

the owner of r8 gold 15^50 crysta, unded panda, unded ig is a personal friend of mine. I have done business with her for a long time and don't believe she has done anything malicious to get the items she owns. Many of them came from old friends who quit the game or she had bought them many years ago after tournaments... though, i will say she tends to overprice some items and wont budge too much unless you are a personal friend. She plans to eventually sell one of the three items and keep the rest.

• your friend sucks^ I tried to purchase an item from him and he was asking 250a for it. I really wanted the item and all I had at the time was 246a and he pretty much told me to f off with anything less than 250a which was his advertised price.

• ^ I dont know you but it doesn't surprise me a friend of that guy would suggest to offer a RMT. Thats pretty cringe my dude, have some respect for the game.

• ^ I dont know you but it doesn't surprise me a friend of that guy would suggest to offer a RMT. Thats pretty cringe my dude, have some respect for the game.

I mean, feel what u want about the situation but if ur 4a short u could offer literally anything to cover the spread at that point. i've got respect for the game and play it honorably but lets be real the game is 15 years old and rmt and botting (frowned upon - and cringe so to speak) has been an option for at least 10 of it. if i want an item as badly as you say you did, i would find a way to make the trade happen.

but as you said, you and i dont know each other nor do u know them, so lets not go around throwing shade at anybody.

at the end of the day, nobody is required to make a trade or budge from their asking price.

• Well sometimes you don't have anything he wants, what so ever. Also he has not been nice person at all either and a few others agree. Its a small enough community to at least be kind and work with people if you are willing to sell an item. The weird part was I was spamming for this specific item. Convienently a few days later hes selling one obviously to try and get me to bite. The item was a q8 +5e zodiac bow to give you an idea. No one else in game is crazy enough to offer 246a for it but me. I sold pretty much everything I had at the time over a two week period and only had 246a to offer. I then offered said 246a to witness him throw a temper tantrum proceeded by a kind F off from him about me being 4a short. I personally would have worked with a member of the community and given them a 4a break if my asking price was 250a an (x2 actual price overpriced). The point is, now hes on my ignore and I woudn't offer him 5 gold for an item, I dont even care if its that q8 15^50 crysta. He really was not kind or cool what so ever so I don't mind sharing my experience of him being a piece of work to me. "Throwing shade" is not what im doing, I am sharing a poor experience i've had with this person and I have heard it from one above us ^ and multiple in game. If 95% of people think it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck. Guess what? Its a duck.

This reminds me the troll who has been selling the Q8 Crystalline for +4 years and every time when someone whispers him with an offer he says "too low sorry", imagine how arrogant someone must be to waste time doing this in a game that is literally dead.

I am new to the Forum, but want to give an honest opinion about the person selling the q8 crysta:

I saw the trade chat one day and i am NOWHERE NEAR being able to afford such an item :D I was just genuinely interested in the price of said item and asked the player for a price describing my situation and making clear that i was just asking for a price to get a feel for the value of such item and was not interested nor able to buy. We had a small chat, i think she said something about ++1750a, i was shocked (and am still dreaming of having such a treasure), talked about how to trade this crysta since the trade window is limited and said our goodbyes. I wished her good luck selling and we went our ways.

So maybe it was a different case with me because i was honest to begin with AND am not a potential buyer, but there was no rudeness or f'ing off or anything.

I am not saying that your experience with her is invalid, i am just saying there's some nice experience with her too :)

I was happy to get any answer besides insults or no comment at all from her :3

Greetings

Ps.: i think SoloMentality said she a girl so maybe we should adress HER as one, even tho she not here :)

pps.: I just saw the date of the last post, i didn't want to stir in old wounds :P Only wanted to share my experience!

Edited once, last by NDakota2412 (June 7, 2021 at 5:35 PM).

• Just bumping it back on original topic, from the infos I gathered along the last few years, these are the ones you can still find in-game:

• Adepte - still in game as of 2020
    • Nuno - still in game as of 2022
    • Julyia - still in game as of 2023
    • Zen Siert - confirmed by original winner (but no visual confirmation)
    • Motoko Kai - still in game as of 2023
    • Haldibarn Earendul - still in game as of 2021
    • Ghavin - still in game as of 2021
    • Hobba Inaste - still in game as of 2023
    • Dirk Shadowrise - still in game as of 2020
    • Aurora - still in game as of 2023
    • Khai - still in game as of 2023
    • Bacchi Coi - still in game as of 2023

Edited 5 times, last by Huhu (September 11, 2023 at 7:58 PM).

• Just bumping it back on original topic, from the infos I gathered along the last few years, these are the ones you can still find in-game: adepte, alsacien, lulu xan, nuno, julyia, zen siert, motoko kai, haldibarn earendul, ghavin, hobba inaste, dirk shadowrise

When is the last time you saw Motoko Kai in game? This was stolen by someone in a successful engineering attempt identical to how Gaile Gray's account was stolen.

• When is the last time you saw Motoko Kai in game? This was stolen by someone in a successful engineering attempt identical to how Gaile Gray's account was stolen.

It was sold in early 2019, the trade was motoko + arms for unded panda, and following that trade you can see the seller advertising for the panda (he deleted his motoko ad)

I guess it was a dummy account, I don't know if this character name is still bound to an account

NmQdLaW.png

• This reminds me the troll who has been selling the Q8 Crystalline for +4 years and every time when someone whispers him with an offer he says "too low sorry", imagine how arrogant someone must be to waste time doing this in a game that is literally dead.

I bought an high end shield to him/her one year ago and everything went smooth & stuff.
    i mean, if u dont have the income for such items, why bother him/her?

most of time, him/her answers & show the items.
    maybe you are the one arrogant here, thinking u can low balls such items ?

Well personaly i prefer a guy who said "too low sorry" than people who insult for example:

I remember a guy i asked him how much for obsidian shard and he tried to sell twice as expensive as at the merchant and i said "too expensive and said the merchant sell it less expensive" after i said this , this guy said "stop f*cking lost my time so f*cking noob!" and he tried to send another of his alt for try to sell his obsidian shard. (and I think some people know who I mean, by the way, this person is trying to buy a tonic reindeer at the moment)

Edited once, last by archenemy (November 28, 2021 at 12:40 AM).

• I bought an high end shield to him/her one year ago and everything went smooth & stuff.

i mean, if u dont have the income for such items, why bother him/her?

most of time, him/her answers & show the items.

maybe you are the one arrogant here, thinking u can low balls such items

Save your anger cowboy, I'm not the one who whispered to him nor I don't want any crysta since I don't like final fantasy weapon skins.

Well personaly i prefer a guy who said "too low sorry" than people who insult for example:

I remember a guy i asked him how much for obsidian shard and he tried to sell twice as expensive as at the merchant and i said "too expensive and said the merchant sell it less expensive" after i said this , this guy said "stop f*cking lost my time so f*cking noob!" and he tried to send another of his alt for try to sell his obsidian shard. (and I think some people know who I mean)

Nah, in this case is just a troll, believe me. When you know that there are people in this game with more than 10.000 armbraces and you still don't want to sell it after 5 years, it is either because you don't have it or because you never had the intention to start.

Regarding people selling materials for expensive prices, just ignore them, it happens every day, you don't have to give any explanation to them, just finish the chat in that moment and leave them talking alone. There are people in this game who tried to sell me things like Strength & Honor inscriptions for 10e each one, I'm well aware of the nest of scammers in this game. And there are others that if you don't buy the item at the scam price they want, they try to convince you that you won't find it for less than that price, like trying to make you feel guilty, it's pathetic (happened to me with maaaany greens and golds and they all ended up being wrong). I see good paying 200e for a Jormungand's Thunder due to the conditions that must be met to obtain this green, or 8-15a for a Firebrand (I paid 9a in its moment), but I will never pay 300e for a Drago's Flatbow or Tanzit's Defender for example (I have 3 Tanzit's and I paid I think like 3e and 7e for those, the other dropped to me, and the Drago's I have even given them for free, it's a very common weapon despite what they try to say to scam you). Also I think I sold a Beacon of the Unseen for 5e? I don't remember now, I think it was some price like that, I didn't use the item and didn't care if it was rare, I just wanted to get rid of it to gain inventory space.

In this game, apart from those who are always online 24/7, new people enter every day for a short period of time, so you always end up finding what you are looking for, it's a simple matter of leaving the game open in the background. I'm not even aware of the chat most of the time, I still work from home due covid so I have no problem leaving the game open for most of the day, I leave my "WTB" or "WTS" in the chat and put the game in the background, so I only have to be aware of the whisper/trade box sound, it's "practically" zero effort. Recently I've been buying Shadow Scythes and an user from this forum whispered to me telling me that I was not going to find them -as well as some insults-. I have x10 q9 currently, so again, wrong. It's a rare weapon, but not that rare. And the same thing for every single weapon or material, don't feel pressured by what another player tells you, it's just a game.

• Nah, in this case is just a troll, believe me. When you know that there are people in this game with more than 10.000 armbraces and you still don't want to sell it after 5 years, it is either because you don't have it or because you never had the intention to start.

Regarding people selling materials for expensive prices, just ignore them, it happens every day, you don't have to give any explanation to them, just finish the chat in that moment and leave them talking alone. There are people in this game who tried to sell me things like Strength & Honor inscriptions for 10e each one, I'm well aware of the nest of scammers in this game. And there are others that if you don't buy the item at the scam price they want, they try to convince you that you won't find it for less than that price, like trying to make you feel guilty, it's pathetic (happened to me with maaaany greens and golds and they all ended up being wrong). I see good paying 200e for a Jormungand's Thunder due to the conditions that must be met to obtain this green, or 8-15a for a Firebrand (I paid 9a in its moment), but I will never pay 300e for a Drago's Flatbow or Tanzit's Defender for example (I have 3 Tanzit's and I paid I think like 3e and 7e for those, the other dropped to me, and the Drago's I have even given them for free, it's a very common weapon despite what they try to say to scam you). Also I think I sold a Beacon of the Unseen for 5e? I don't remember now, I think it was some price like that, I didn't use the item and didn't care if it was rare, I just wanted to get rid of it to gain inventory space.

In this game, apart from those who are always online 24/7, new people enter every day for a short period of time, so you always end up finding what you are looking for, it's a simple matter of leaving the game open in the background. I'm not even aware of the chat most of the time, I still work from home due covid so I have no problem leaving the game open for most of the day, I leave my "WTB" or "WTS" in the chat and put the game in the background, so I only have to be aware of the whisper/trade box sound, it's "practically" zero effort. Recently I've been buying Shadow Scythes and an user from this forum whispered to me telling me that I was not going to find them -as well as some insults-. I have x10 q9 currently, so again, wrong. It's a rare weapon, but not that rare. And the same thing for every single weapon or material, don't feel pressured by what another player tells you, it's just a game.

So if someone sells for more than what you estimate the item at, they're scamming ? Are you numb, stupid or living in a toddler world ? If you can't put an extra effort in getting 5a for an item you want or an equivalent since this person does accept trade, what's your point beside the fact that you don't really want the item ?

• I see someone today with EL aurora but I hid his name on the screen because I think the person doesn't want us to know who owns the tonic if this person want i remove his screen he can pm me on legacy i will remove the screen.

AIuOgvB.png

• Who is ecto and what does lost mean? Lost = on banned account or just don’t know where it is?

When he says lost he means the gaile gray incident because when dwadwa lost access to his account the hacker take all the valuables item on his account.

• Nuno - last transaction sept 2021

See Nuno today on Kama US, but I don't know if he wants to sell it, not had the reflex to ask.

Edit: But anyway in view of these commercial techniques, prepare to sell your house :D