Chest Run : Prophecy - Ice Caves of Sorrow

• CampaignProphecy
    Run LocationIce cave of sorrow
    Starting PointIce cave of sorrow (mission)
    ModeHM
    Average Time/age 1minute for the fast run /age 6-7 minutes for the full run
    Full or partial map runPartial or Full
    Chest typeLocked chest (shiverspeak chest in NM)
    Number of chests0-3 for the fast run 4-5 for the full run
    Q8 possible ?No
    Example of targeted dropSSS, SWS, White Reaver, Mursaat hornbow/Hammer
    Oldschool or Insc itemsOS
    ConsumableAlcohol
    Tongtong's build templateOwFjUxf84QHQ8I6M3lTQNQIQ0kA
    Run Tips / NoteUse alcohol and dwarven stability for the Summit Beastmasters and white mantle zealots.
    SF not needed while running the white mantels part

ice-clean.png

This run can be done 2 ways :

-Fast run : Going until the first gate and resign (green rectangle on the map) 0 to 3 chests in /age 1minute

-Full run : 4 to 5 chests in /age 6-7minutes (you'll need to break the doors (green rectangles) with the dwarven kegs(blue points) )

Be careful to the catapult shots (-150 damages or half under dark escape)

The warrior dwarves can rupt

The mursaat warriors remove stances

The zealots can cripple you (that's why I use IAU in HM run but can be replaced by death charge for a faster run)

The dwarves and the white mantle will fight together (potential free drop), also if one foe get killed by the catapult

freedrop.png

This run is not the fastest or the most efficient, but it's fun for a change :)

Agent Chevy data sample :

Edited once, last by TongTong (September 14, 2020 at 1:07 AM).

• Nice one, I like this run. Unfortunately never got the reavers I was looking for, but I logged 500 other chest drops, let me know if you want those data.

I've seen 4 chests before Evennia gate a few times.

The 1st gate can be easily glitched (bit faster than getting the keg).

Perma SF is necessary when there is a dwarf chest down on the ice in the beginning, I used this solo build with alcohol+cupcake: OwZSg4PTSf6M3lTQ4OIQ0kHQ

>WTB< | ign Adanel Jade

• I had 2 reavers in ~90 chests : 1 gold q13 +15^stance and 1 purple

4 chests before Evennia yes, when I say 3 it's before the first gate that you glitch (with heart of shadow I guess ? I'll need to try :) )

Perma SF also depends on the spawn of very first group of mursaat (3 eles) and the chest after the second part at the group of 10+ ele mursaats

If you don't mind sharing your data ! I don't think I'll have the patience to do so many runs there :)

edit :

Quote from Kugini

q8's are only possible if you actually kill the white mantle but not from chest drops

Really ? I thought the q8 drops regarding the level of the foes around

• Unfortunately the Shiverpeak chests cannot drop Q8s, but as Kuginii mentioned, those level 20 mantles can hold a q8 Gold or Purple.

Level 17-21 (21 can as well) can drop purple and gold q8s, but any higher level can drop white or blues only.

Here is my prior data for this run (HM) for 307 chests

Ice-Cave-Mission-Data.jpg

This is also one of the few places I have gotten the relatively rare War Hammer (Krytan or aka Match Stick Skin)

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/War_Hammer_(Krytan)

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

Edited 3 times, last by Agent Chevy (September 14, 2020 at 1:02 AM).