Price Check OS Shield of the Wing q8/16 -2wE / +30hp

• It's so funny that nobody price checks. Thats a very valuable shield, do not sell quickly.

In my opinion this one varies somewhere between 30/40 - maybe up to 100a, who knows. I think a q8 -2/45st or so was sold for somewhat of 150a, somewhere here on the forum.

Take care!

Edit: Here's there thread: PERFECT OS Q8/16 Tac Shield of the Wing

Thanks for correcting ardunain! The thread owners shield is definitely at least as good as the one in this thread. So yeah, auction with patience.

Edited once, last by Foxy (May 16, 2021 at 6:06 PM).

• i think this dual stance shield was sold around 50a :O i think you overprice it a bit but its definetly great shield and you should auction it with patience

Edit. Dual stance shield was defender but i think ever worth more dual stance than this skin

• I knew that it would take time for anyone to PC this shield, ppl are so greedy and ego centered that they want any rare item as cheap as possible so ppl dont PC on gwl when they see new gwl users,even though they know its really valuable.

I wanted to know what people would PC before I chimed in.

It was me who intially told the akuji via pm to not sell via pm either,and that the shield is defintely worth atleast 250a,probably more. So dont put up a BO without getting any offers at all. People will lowball you so dont get tempted to set a RB and BO based on the lowballing offers.

q8 30hp -2we skins,especially a great skin and is worth alot.

@Foxy: that shield is not anythin near 30-40a,its way more than 100a. people have spent 30-40a on stupid white q7 and white q8 weapons. I had a bidwar a year or 2 back with a caster shield for monk prot,a plagueshield that ended up costing me 1600e which wasnt worth more than 450e. And that wasnt really rare item. But this one is more valuable. But its your opinion ofcourse, same as its mine opinion and the PC'er can decide ofcourse, if he wants to ignore mine or not.

I dont know much about q8 stance shields so I wont speak much about,but the q8 30hp -2we shield is worth more than 150a. I wouldnt dream to sell that shield for 150a.

• I had a bidwar a year or 2 back with a caster shield for monk prot,a plagueshield that ended up costing me 1600e which wasnt worth more than 450e.

An item was worth less than the amount you yourself were willing to pay? To whom was it worth less? not you and not the seller.. wtf are you talking about?

Perhaps not many PC'ed this item cause nobody knows what such a rare item would sell for because predicting the outcome of a sale b4 it happens is not possible?

Its rare and expensive. Don't sell to PM's. List for sale and see what the highest bid is. Then make a value judgement if you want that amount of arms or the item :)

PS. It has some extra special from being sweet on numbers. 16x8 = 128, +30, -2 = 156.

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• The q8 -2wS +45wS Aegis was sold for 50-60a couple months back. You were right to advise him not to sell through pm's. However your pc is way off, and youre giving him unrealistic expectations. There was a perfect q8 dual ench Aegis not long ago with a b/o of 100a. This one is worth 40-60a imo.

Maybe you should ease down a little bit on your assumptions.

• An item was worth less than the amount you yourself were willing to pay? To whom was it worth less? not you and not the seller.. wtf are you talking about?

Perhaps not many PC'ed this item cause nobody knows what such a rare item would sell for because predicting the outcome of a sale b4 it happens is not possible?

Its rare and expensive. Don't sell to PM's. List for sale and see what the highest bid is. Then make a value judgement if you want that amount of arms or the item :)

PS. It has some extra special from being sweet on numbers. 16x8 = 128, +30, -2 = 156.

I know what the value of that shield was and what I was willing to pay,but I had to bidwar a guy for it and it ended up on for around 1600e.

it very well could be nobody can PC it because its very rare,but it may just be because people dont want to give PC's because they want it as cheap as possible??
    both are valid.

and if its such rare item it would go for alot more than 100a,just saying. And you have to take into consideration of inflation in gw these days,everything is also expensive these days.

• I know what the value of that shield was and what I was willing to pay,but I had to bidwar a guy for it and it ended up on for around 1600e.

You voluntarily exchanged 1600e for that item. You valued the item at more than the 1600e you had.

The seller voluntarily exchanged that item for 1600e. They valued 1600e more than the item they had.

You thinking it was worth 450e is nonsense, proven by your own decision to pay triple that.

• You voluntarily exchanged 1600e for that item. You valued the item at more than the 1600e you had.

The seller voluntarily exchanged that item for 1600e. They valued 1600e more than the item they had.

You thinking it was worth 450e is nonsense, proven by your own decision to pay triple that.

why are you doing this?
    whats the point of making a discussion on a another person PC when you dont add anything other than bashing people. You PC'd and I PC'd.

This will only end up by closing the thread by a mod if we continue.

• I knew that it would take time for anyone to PC this shield, ppl are so greedy and ego centered that they want any rare item as cheap as possible so ppl dont PC on gwl when they see new gwl users,even though they know its really valuable.

You the one bashing the whole community by assuming motives for non action lol. I'm bashing you're ridiculous statement about how the value of something can be X when u paid 3X.

Seems relevant when you proceeded to make a prediction on the price of this item.

• You the one bashing the whole community by assuming motives for non action lol. I'm bashing you're ridiculous statement about how the value of something can be X when u paid 3X.

Seems relevant when you proceeded to make a prediction on the price of this item.

Firstly, people are greedy and self centered when it comes to items they are interested in.,its no shame to admitting that. Secondly, I'm not bashing the whole community and you cant think that highly of yourself that you speak for the entire community.
    Well arent there motives??? the crysta sword that was insane valuable that was sold for a fraction of the value because someone took advantage of of the sellers knowledge/lack there of, Its the same thing here on gwl. Its totally fair to point that out . I just know and see how people are here on gwl.
    I do observe alot from certain PCers here on gwl. I have gotten PM's later after I give a pc that I think is within the items range from people here on gwl that they agree with me. Even though I got ridiculed by my PCing.

I'm just really irritated by certain people here on gwl gives low PC's in order for certain ppl to buy cheap and resell. but thats how I feel and see it and I dont need to justify it further to you pyro.

its very clear to me to see the agenda when the q8 30hp -2we shields are so rare that they get a pc of 30-40a. Thats the range of a q9 version shields. Its not many out there with those mods 30hp -2we in q8 and supposedly tactics increasing the value. I took that example because of my plague shield because I literally had to pay 1600/40a ish back then, to own that shield since I was in bidwar and I really wanted it and that shield is alot less valuable than this q8 30hp -2we shield.

• During last year ive seen two q8 30/2e shields sell in legacy, first crude, then tall. Both sold someting between 100-200a. If i remember right probably around between that range.

I do think both of those are more valuable than this sotw, market lately is dead and getting more than 50a might take time, but i do think getting 100a is possible with finding the right buyer based on previous sales and such.

Hope it helps and gl on sale

Edited once, last by Pleikki (May 17, 2021 at 11:53 AM).

• Pleikki is correct on the Crude I bought, it was between said price range. At the same time I bought a q8 45-2wE SotW for 40A. This was about a year ago. Not sure what the latest one went for but guess people have the right price. Think it is for sale again as well? But that can be checked on forum. I'm actually interested in yours too though so I won't say more atm.

Btw imo this talk about numbers is getting a bit crazy atm xD I don't know many who cares that much about gv that they would start making mathematical "problems" on their shields heh.

• I'm not bashing the whole community and you cant think that highly of yourself that you speak for the entire community.

You bashing "people". As you didn't name them or even imply a smaller a group than the community I took it as that.

Never claimed to speak for the community.

Well arent there motives???

Yes. You don't know what they are so don't assume its the one you want to believe based on your narrative that people are "greedy and ego centered".

I'm just really irritated by certain people here on gwl gives low PC's in order for certain ppl to buy cheap and resell

Agreed when it happens it annoying. Solution = remove price check thread and end all this nonsenses fortune telling.

Btw some people get really irritated when certain people here on gwl give really high PC's not based on a objective market value of the item but some irrelevant hypothetical like if they was the seller.

very clear to me to see the agenda when the q8 30hp -2we shields are so rare that they get a pc of 30-40a. Thats the range of a q9 version shields.

Ur opinion. I could just as easily say you are attempting to inflate the the price by calling 250a because you want to sell something similar. I don't know ur intent so I didn't, you shouldn't either because you don't.

I took that example because of my plague shield because I literally had to pay 1600/40a ish back then, to own that shield since I was in bidwar and I really wanted it and that shield is alot less valuable than this q8 30hp -2we shield.

Comparing a sale from years ago of a completely different item to the prediction of this items sale.... so useful. I've paid 40a for stuff you would consider worthless, its called subjective value.

• bsoltan June 22, 2021 at 1:50 AM

Closed the thread.