Perfect Paper Fan Req 9 Soul Reaping

• we all know real value will just show up, if we find a mathematical relation between gold value and all other numbers on this beauty.

But more or less, take what you get but set your own limit. I would not let it go for less then 100e as the others said.

Edit (found a reasonable equation):

(Energy +12 +Energie +15 +Curses +1) X (9SR Γ— -1 Energy +20% Chance) = 28 X 11 = 308 GV.

Yes, I like numbers ("turtles" for the meme) and no, it's late and I am not 100% sure about it.

Edited 2 times, last by Jodel_GW: Math Head (July 10, 2021 at 12:11 AM).

• there also was a pricecheck thread of this piece before:

previous PC from Febuary this year.

This is from the auction of Firestone Dragon's thread :

*PAPER FAN * Q9 +12 energy S.R. +15 energy -1 energy reg +1 CURSES 20% OS

C/O- B/O- NOT SET YET

What i found from a auction from may 21th 2021.

dunno for how long it has run on auction but that thing is on the market quite a while and the interesst seems to be low to non existend. Even tho its still a beautiful collectors piece in my eyes :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Those kind of focus with perfect but hard to use mods are really difficult to sell in my experience I have seen quite a few nice one that just didn't get any good offer on legacy and in game, so i'm not surprised to learn that there wasn't much interested the last time it was auctioned.

I agree with Jodel, find a price that you are confortable with and be ready to wait a long time until you find the right buyer

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• bsoltan August 12, 2021 at 9:40 AM

Closed the thread.