Why do the Bonus Mission Pack weapons sell for so much?

• Hello everyone,

I noticed that the Tengu weapons and others from the bonus missions sell for quite a lot of ecto (I think ive even seen armlets offered). Why is that? You can get as many as you want if you have the mission pack, or am I misinformed?

Thanks!

• They are normally always customized on acquire. However due to a bug or an exploit that existed a while back a handful of uncustomized versions of these weapons exist, and these can be used by people who don't own the bonus mission pack. Not to mention they're fairly rare so they have collectors value too.

• They are normally always customized on acquire. However due to a bug or an exploit that existed a while back a handful of uncustomized versions of these weapons exist, and these can be used by people who don't own the bonus mission pack. Not to mention they're fairly rare so they have collectors value too.

Think it was just the standard after introduction, that they were uncustomized, which was fixed very soon due to obvious reasons (anet couldn't sell that many bmps for rm since the exvlusives would have been commonly available).

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Oh I did'nt know it was the standard. In that case I stand corrected.

It's just what I heard - I could be just as wrong - I haven't been there myself then.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Think it was just the standard after introduction, that they were uncustomized, which was fixed very soon due to obvious reasons (anet couldn't sell that many bmps for rm since the exvlusives would have been commonly available).

Im quite sure this is false. Bmp was released 2007/2008 and i never seen unucustod bmp item for sale before the bug in 2015.

I dont have bmp myself but i rememeber when it happened, anet just did some update that messed up someting and since that every new bmp item was uncustomized, the bug lasted some weeks before it got fixed. But many didnt know or care about it and just few dozen got onto the market, most were those damn mursaat shields idk why xD

• Cifer August 13, 2021 at 12:01 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Why do the Bonus Mission Pack weapons sell for so much?” to “CLOSED Why do the Bonus Mission Pack weapons sell for so much?”.
  • cosyfiep August 31, 2021 at 4:27 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “CLOSED Why do the Bonus Mission Pack weapons sell for so much?” to “Why do the Bonus Mission Pack weapons sell for so much?”.