Please Close - Q8 Str Exalted Aegis +44/ench -2/ench

• This is an auction piece. Multiple people will be Interessted 100%

If this sells under 100a I chop of my balls :D

This item will get bid war most likely then price can't be predicted precisely. So put it for auction and give it time until all people with more arms then braincells have seen it and start throwing bracelets at you like u in a cheap Chinatown jewelry store.

Don't sell fast or private. :exclamation:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• It's a difficult item to price. But i'd say around 100a due to the 1 off and the fact its not tactics. Also this skin is'nt all that popular for some reason. But with sufficient interest it may aswell go significantly higher, it's hard to predict. Your best bet would be listing it for sale and see where the bids go.

Edit: after some thought and reading other peoples opinions I do think 50-100a is more realistic. Could end up a bit higher or lower depending on interest. List it for sale and let fate decide. (Or sell it to the main Exalted collector Falque)

• I think exalted is appreciated a lot and has some serious collectors

You'd be surprised. I've seen multiple really nice ones sell for much less than you'd expect them to. Maybe it's because it also comes in green and insc. Or maybe its because the design upside down looks like an angry monkey face :D

Edit:

You wont be able to unsee it now. Sorry ;)

• lol Spun Ducky w/ a Q8 Outcast +42we -2we CO 90a "thinks exalted q8 +44we -2we is 50a".

Spun Ducky
    March 7, 2021 at 5:56 AM

I'd listen to the other Users and let this one auction for a while. Exalted Skins seem to have a bit of collectors.

• lol Spun Ducky w/ a Q8 Outcast +42we -2we CO 90a "thinks exalted q8 +44we -2we is 50a".

Spun Ducky
    March 7, 2021 at 5:56 AM

I'd listen to the other Users and let this one auction for a while. Exalted Skins seem to have a bit of collectors.

Well since that sale arms have doubled in price so 50a today is same value as 100a in march. Also my opinion is auction but the skin has never been a cash cow. So 50a or so. :P

• Well since that sale arms have doubled in price so 50a today is same value as 100a in march. Also my opinion is auction but the skin has never been a cash cow. So 50a or so. :P

So with that logic pandas are 800a now instead of 1600a? :/

It seems high-end items haven't been effected by the ecto to arm rate as it is stated here. There are multiple more examples for that.

Kamadan trade chat is a site I can recommend :)

The shield allrdy has and will be over 100a. Exalted have been cashcows lately. Maybe not in D2R or New World. But in the old world of GW that's how it is atm ;)

PS: we all know the collector that needs to give that thing a home when it comes to a sale. I just still feel the pain of the q8 15^50 300g zodi beeing sold right In front of my eyes.

Atm I would agree with San with the 100-150a range. It's still sadly a 1off. But at the end as we all said. Auction will show! And no one can predict the end price 100% precise. Still the 100-150a range would be my "Guess" as well.

and seeing q8 +5en zodi swords beeing sold for ~125a ( the time when arms where 40e) and then these days a 15^50 for a 100a(80e arms) then u can see that you

A. Can't apply the ecto to arms ratio on such items

B. At the end the value is what it sells for even when that can hurt sometimes... :(

• Rubber meets the road of its not perfect so it will never be epic in value. I will be surprised if it beats 100a but I am also not super active so auction as I stated.

• When i saw this i though the PC's are too high as well but guess the auction only could tell..

From my experience ive had example q8 str 28/-2st Exalted that ended up going ~40a among few other 1-2 perf q8 exalteds and most sold in 30-40a range in the past.. i would've personally put this at 50-75a range and with bidwar only higher but yee.. if its going for sale guess time will tell

• Headless Medusa September 29, 2021 at 12:55 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Q8 Str Exalted Aegis +44/ench -2/ench” to “Please Close - Q8 Str Exalted Aegis +44/ench -2/ench”.
  • bsoltan September 29, 2021 at 12:57 PM

Closed the thread.