pc old items (closed)

• The shadow bow, SWS, oni blade, storm artifact, plague daggers and shadow staff are all prenerf. Value would probably go: daggers > long sword > shadow bow/storm artifact/oni > the other prenerfs > the rest.

Exact values would just need to be determined by auction. I'd probably merch the celestial shield.

See these threads for more info: Prenerf
    Worth a look as you likely have other non-gold items that would be worth something too.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Buys stilettos from a returning player for 250a and pc’s plagueborn daggers, the least sought after dagger skin for 200-300a. This is all reeking of the price checks on minipets. People price checking them significantly higher than market value because they own one themselves. Oh San and your shadow works.

PC: 150a is a normal expectation for these. Sans inflated price check is due to the fact he owns atleast 1 pair, probably more, doesn’t need them, and has plans to sell in the future.

Y’all are shady including you mango, with your freshly acquired plagues. No way you paid 250 I can guarentee it

Edited once, last by Ben Bowied (May 1, 2024 at 6:45 PM).

• Buys stilettos from a returning player for 250a and pc’s plagueborn daggers, the least sought after dagger skin for 200-300a. This is all reeking of the price checks on minipets. People price checking them significantly higher than market value because they own one themselves. Oh San and your shadow works.

PC: 150a is a normal expectation for these. Sans inflated price check is due to the fact he owns atleast 1 pair, probably more, doesn’t need them, and has plans to sell in the future.

Y’all are shady including you mango, with your freshly acquired plagues. No way you paid 250 I can guarentee it

The Stilletos cost more than that. And I don't own more than 1 pair of plagues. I would value even Onis to be 250a these days. Blame inflation.

• Hades May 1, 2024 at 7:09 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “pc old items” to “pc old items (closed)”.