unskilled unarmored unweaponed ironman

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

signature

• Next challenge : uncreated character ironman

Next: without graphical interface.

Seriously, without armor, without skills, without weapons, it's just afk, maybe even voyeurism. Nothing interesting really. Why is it stupid? Because you have only one option: to do nothing. If it doesn't work, you're stuck, period.

• Seriously, without armor, without skills, without weapons, it's just afk, maybe even voyeurism. Nothing interesting really. Why is it stupid? Because you have only one option: to do nothing. If it doesn't work, you're stuck, period.

actually, i don't think that my series is what is stupid around here. if it doesnt interest u then dont watch. ur right if i get stuck then the series is over but that isnt a problem for me. im doing this to play the game more creatively. im against violence in general so playing a violent game as a pacifist is funny to me. its like sticking it to the man if uv seen sch**l of r*ck. first i had the idea to play thru the game as a pacifist with skills and armor, and i made it all the way to droknars forge without killing anything. then i had a second series where i played without any skills in factions and got all the way up to vizunah square. now im trying this idea. series like these are simply a way to play the game in a nonstandard fashion and be creative. since obviously the devs have their hands tied.

lets see ur creative approach to the game instead of insults friendo

signature

Edited once, last by Saxazax (May 5, 2024 at 1:14 AM).

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

signature

• No worries, i respect that everyone has their own way of playing. Nevertheless, i think there are more original and competitive things to do, with all the possibilities of GW1 :*

• ep 3

External Content youtu.be

signature

• 1. You failed on the first video. You died. Game over. Time to start over or find a new project.

2. Then you had to use henchmen and an Imp (something you control and far more powerful than weapons, armor, or skills), which is both violent and not pacifist, in an attempt to achieve your goal (that you already failed). All the while, I don't think I saw you dodge a single arrow.

Not hating, just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy in your flawed logic. Your other critics weren't wrong.

• 1. You failed on the first video. You died. Game over. Time to start over or find a new project.

2. Then you had to use henchmen and an Imp (something you control and far more powerful than weapons, armor, or skills), which is both violent and not pacifist, in an attempt to achieve your goal (that you already failed). All the while, I don't think I saw you dodge a single arrow.

Not hating, just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy in your flawed logic. Your other critics weren't wrong.

1. not doing hardcore ironman rules. i can die as much as i want. hardcore ironman rules is done in some playstyles but im not too interested in high adrenaline play rn.

2. i didnt explain too much, i should have done more. i didnt have to use hench or imp to level up, i did it just for convenience. i could have leveled up to lvl 9 just in old ascalon map with warmaster grast k wording gargoyles. if i did it that way it would have taken a dozen hours. so i just used henchmen and the imp to speed up the process. i use an unlock system like this to reduce dumb grinds - once ive unlocked the ability to do something, i can take shortcuts that skip needing to do that thing for 2 exp per action over and over. everything in all the vids could have been done solo, no hench, no imp, no skills, armor, or weapons so far. i should have explained more, i was just making the video more for people who already would have understood what i was doing - my subs basically.

i dont dodge arrows much because if u dont strafe, ur running at 100% speed in a straight line away from the enemies and putting as much distance as u can between u and them. i do dodge some projectiles in later areas, because it is necessary. but strafing reduces ur run speed under 100%, which makes enemies stay on u longer. but its probably better to strafe dodge in general. unless u have meleers on u as well as projectiles.

im afraid my other critics were wrong. because i have made an incredible discovery that will knock your socks off. and will allow this series to continue much father into the game than i thought!

signature

• bro i already did a pacifist ironman series lol.

if were really going to be technical here i couldnt even get off presearing without k wording 1 enemy. maybe i could charm a pet and have the pet k word for me. alas tis the nature of our violent world.

and btw! morally speaking, lets say u have a trolley approaching a fork in the tracks. lets say u have an enemy approaching an npc. i just stood there, i didnt do anything, and the npc k worded an enemy, and i got exp. am i a bad person for not running away faster and not getting exp? idts! plus as i said, i only used henchmen to speed up the process because my hands hurt if i play too much and i dont want to spend a million years leveling up so as far as im concerned my scales are level or even weighted on the side of goodness when i get to the pearly gates.

signature

• ep 4

signature

• and btw! morally speaking, lets say u have a trolley approaching a fork in the tracks. lets say u have an enemy approaching an npc. i just stood there, i didnt do anything, and the npc k worded an enemy, and i got exp. am i a bad person for not running away faster and not getting exp?

You set the proverbial trolley on the track yourself. You took a henchmen from the town and violated the aforementioned enemies property rights. At this point you are trespassing and he has the right to defend himself from your aggression. You initiated the conflict for your own self interest. Happy to watch murder at the hands of your hired thug so long as it served your goals. You are most certainly a very naughty boy ;)

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• You set the proverbial trolley on the track yourself.

-1. incorrect. it was rolling along whether or not i was there.

You took a henchmen from the town and violated the aforementioned enemies property rights.

-1. i didnt need to take a hench from a town, as stated. i could have just stood there with the non hench npcs k wording foes that come too close, up until level 15. i dont need henches to get up to any of the levels in the vid. i just used them for convenience.

-2. property rights are a fanciful bs idea created by the government and its a conspiracy.

At this point you are trespassing and he has the right to defend himself from your aggression.

-3. ACTUALLY it is the enemy npcs who are trespassing on OUR property (ascalon). if i dont stand there and provide moral support for the npc that is k wording goblins and ghouls, the entire city of ashkelon might fall to the hands of evil. our people will be driven from their homes! the ghouls will take up residence and be mean to us, and i dont want that, nor do i deserve that. i am a nice guy (evidenced by the fact that i am playing a series about being a pacifist).

You initiated the conflict for your own self interest.

-1. actually, i did not initiate the conflict at all. all i do is walk from one point to another, and then baddies start attacking me and my friends. its the baddies that are initiating the conflict.

-2. also, i dont KNOW that a baddie will follow me and start being mean to from friendly dudes nearby. what if theres a glitch and he doesnt attack? all im doing is running around, plain and simple.

-3. bro whats wrong with self interest

Happy to watch murder at the hands of your hired thug so long as it served your goals. You are most certainly a very naughty boy ;)

-1 again no im not a naughty boy. im a man. and im a nice guy as previously stated in point 3 of the property argument.

signature

Edited once, last by Saxazax (May 9, 2024 at 9:58 PM).

• have uy heard neutral milk hotel

I can translate it into English with deepl, but i don't understand the meaning of half of it, although i try, it's still intriguing. ?(

• ep 5

signature

• -1. i didnt need to take a hench from a town, as stated. i could have just stood there with the non hench npcs k wording foes that come too close, up until level 15. i dont need henches to get up to any of the levels in the vid. i just used them for convenience.

Correct. You didn't need to but you did. Correct again you triggered the scenario in which you knew violence would occur. Correct a 3rd time you did it for convenience. Like somebody killing a dog they didn't want to look after, that was also convenient for them.

2. property rights are a fanciful bs idea created by the government and its a conspiracy.

I guess I can come to your house and take your stuff and there is no problem.

-3. ACTUALLY it is the enemy npcs who are trespassing on OUR property (ascalon).

So there is no such this a property rights but Ascalon is somebody's property? :D:D:D. Pick 1 dude and stop the double think.

1. actually, i did not initiate the conflict at all. all i do is walk from one point to another, and then baddies start attacking me and my friends. its the baddies that are initiating the conflict.

You initiated the conflict when you trespassed. Burglar enters your home uninvited and with unknown intentions. (Doing nothing more than walking from one point to anther you might say) You use force to make him leave (aka morally righteous self defence). He is at fault not you.

-3. bro whats wrong with self interest

Nothing whatsoever provided you do so peacefully. Hiring a hitman to help you kill someone is clearly not peaceful or aligned with the non aggression principle that "pacifism" is built on :*

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• bro ur just wrong.

signature

• Bro how you actually got viewers PyroLobster  Purely  ?(:?:

• bro ur just wrong.

Bro how you actually got viewers PyroLobster  Purely  ?(:?:

Ctrl + R (But be careful, without violenting the keyboard).