Gold Trimmed Guild Information

• Last Updated: 3/24/2018

Hello everyone,

Since the Team Quitter website is shut down permanently, I have created this thread to try and help facilitate the purchase, sale, information, and availability of Gold Trim Guilds.

I am frequently messaged about Gold Trim Guilds, if I know any for sale, and if I know who is currently holding them.

This table will start as a blank slate and it will evolve as time goes on. This is a prototype and I do not expect to cover everything right off the bat.

How can you contribute to this thread?

• Gold Trim Owners - If you own a Gold Trim Guild - Congratulations! You own a piece of Guild Wars GvG History! You have several options available to you below:

Now what?

1. If you would like to establish that your Gold Trim Guild is NOT for sale on this post - I need to confirm you own the guild and then I can update the status. Your name will be anonymous unless you specify that you would like to have your name posted in the table below.
    2. If you would like to avoid establishing anything about your Gold Trim Guild, I will keep it listed as "N/A". This thread is not for speculation.

**I will keep a private excel spreadsheet on my computer that I will not share with anyone that will contain all of the confirmed contacts for Gold Trim Guilds.

Gold Trim Guilds:

Gold Trim Guild Name For sale? Contact Gold Trim Guild Name For sale? Contact Gold Trim Guild Name For sale? Contact
    Rebel Rising [rawr] No Hexen Redeemer The Last Captain [LaG] Galactic President Superstar Mc [awsm] No Elvi Lightbringer
    The Last Pride [EvIL] No N/A Whats Going On [sup] No N/A Talent Shredder [HDHR]
    Idiot Savants [iQ] No N/A Virtual Dragons [vD] No Karla Grey
    Heart Of Ashes And Dust [HAnD]
    Straight Outta Kamadan [KMD] No Ego Ownz History Repeats Itself [Cry] No Imy X Leah Queen And Country [QC] No
    Blessed Kamyck
    Kaputtmacher Der Feinde [kput] The Valium Knights [Vk] No Bloodred Burnout Friendly Aroused Unicorns [xoxo] N/A Goddienowrus Rex
    Uncle Syncs Whirling Axe Action [Team] No I I Sync I I War Machine [WM] No N/A Esoteric Warriors [EW] No Dephira Cadbury
    The Benecia Renovatio [RenO] No N/A Peace And Harmony [PnH] Team Everfrost [eF] N/A Stora Ge
    Delta Formation [DF] Mistral Edge [Me] No Act Hel Clan Union [Uni] No N/A
    Dark Alley [dR] No S N A P Society Stealing Society [StS] No Vow Of Amity We Want Cookies [NOW]
    Rebel Rising Extended Edition [rawr] Rebel Rising Directors Cut [rawr] Inadequately Equipped [GeAr] No Gladiator Lemstar
    Rebel Rising And Friends [rawr] No Uzi Vert Anonymous Amateurs [AA] Serious Gamers [srs]
    Young Money Merger [YM] Edible Granite Pencil [yumy] No Iddqd Legendary Dangerous Pumpkins [dP]
    Chipotle Mexican Bar And Grill [Inc] Get Good [GG] No Skittles Omg Inadquately Retired [GoLd]
    Illl Ill Il I Il Ill [Illl] N/A Rowan Loyola The Flying Pig Squadron [Illl] Alea Iacta [Est]
    Failure Is Not An Option [sup] No N/A Cupcake Brigade [Cake] South Central [cent] N/A Bahamut Blablamumu
    Forever And Ever [LaG] Stonebender House Mafia [sC] What Are You Talking About [wtf]
    Too Tired To Play [yawn] Superbad Team [Boo] 으v트r 9000 [WHAT] No Skittles Omg
    Roadhouse Blues [tD] No Endo Ftw We Are The One And Only [rR] No

Husaria Pol [HSR]
    Get On Our Level [LaG] Oooga Booga [OG] Even Edel Said Valium [oink]
    Lags Are A Good Talent To Have [Yuli] Zero Quality [zQ] No Gladiator Motoko From Myspace To Yourplace [GanK]
    Transporter Kotwic [tK] W4ffle F으rm4ti0n [대트슈T] No Java Is Strng 出rise [USA] No
    Exile The God
    Good Better [LaG] I Lost M Y [mojo] No Taro Bubble Tea Killer Vs Zoulou [KvZ] N/A Miru N Da Hood
    Doing Work [DW] N/A V E R Y N I C E Ein Klassiker [Est] Here Comes Teh Pain [chmp]
    The Monstars Mean Team [Mean] No
    Leila Of Langlar
    No Opposing Party Joined [yawn] No N/A Better Than Rawr [LaG]
    Your Gold Cape Teachers [LaG] N/A Fallen Angels Z Minions Of The Rabbit Legion [pupu] No Tooburns Qc W E L T M E I S T E R [LaG]
    Il Northern Kings IL [NK] No Ariana Grande
    Dead Game Champions [DW] The Honor Knights [Noイ] N/A Public Enemy Roken
    Use Brain Ingame [iQ] No Draw Draw Draw
    Teh Galilieo Mystery [TEAM] Zesty Quesadilla [zQ] N/A Care Bear Honk
    I Disposable Heroes I [DirT] N/A Enso Renaissance European Sentinels [eS] No Legendary Shadow
    Charr Siege Investigation [CSI] No Winry The Monk
    Virtual Escape [vE] Fancy Lads Of Pimping Society [FAPS] Yes N/A The Enemy Inside [Tilt] No Gladiator Lemstar
    Stuck On Frenzy [PROT] Fluffy Rainbow Unicorns [cute] Finnish Itters [Ns] N/A I I Sync I I
    The Hateful Eight [THE] N/A Tequila Flag Again Emperor Ronins Stable Boys [pipi] N/A I I Sync I I Dominanz Statt Arroganz [HH] No Draw Draw Draw
    Jung Brutal Und Gutaussehend [jBG] No Mercy For The Noobs [rip] World Of Throws [WoT]
    Owl Face [OvO] N/A Butters Does A Flip Please Enjoy Game [ヅ・ヅ] N/A Oo No Chance Oo Pfefferkuchen Armee [LaG] N/A Braindead Dome
    Dropouts Of Nolani Academy [yolo] No Tigres Guerriers
    Dunes Of Disrepair [EU] N/A A German Thing Genderless Sovereigns [XXY]
    Moms Id Like To Follow [MILF] N/A Strive For Game Of Throws [GoT] No Gucci Du Drama The Last Revolution [LR] N/A H Emo

*A Blank square means I do not have any information - Secretly or Publicly

**N/A in the "For Sale" column means I do not know and you will need to reach out to the owner. I can update to Yes/No upon request

***Yes/No in the "For Sale" column AND "N/A" in the Contact column means the owner trusts me with the secrecy of their identity and they will stay anonymous unless otherwise instructed.

Your information is anonymous unless you tell me otherwise. If you would like to contribute to this thread - Please PM me.

And of course - My Trade Mod Services are always available for your convenience. My IGN is "Gladiator Motoko".

****MOD EDIT--since we have a WHOLE FORUM dedicated to the sale of items, ALL posts wishing to buy or sell guilds have been DELETED, and will be if posted again. PLEASE use the Xunlai Market to post your guild sales for now on! Information posted here is for information ONLY--MOD EDIT****

Edited 23 times, last by cosyfiep: removed buy/sell info--updated top post with reasoning--mod edit (February 20, 2019 at 11:33 PM).

• Motoko March 5, 2018 at 10:31 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Motoko's Gold Trimed Guild Exchange” to “Motoko's Gold Trimmed Guild Exchange”.
  • Hey

A list of mine for u couple of them sold

Dead Game Champions [DW] - Godly

Emperor Ronins Stable Boys [pipi] - Sync

No Mercy For The Noobs [rip] - sold to pve

Owl Face [OvO] - Butters

Pfeffercuchen Armee [LaG] - Dome

Dropouts Of Nolani Academy [yolo] - sold to pve

Dunes Of Disrepair [EU] - Shisha

The Valium Knights [Vk] - Brent

Uncle Syncs Whirling Axe Action [Team] - Sync

The Last Revolution [LR] - Hemo

• Thank you for everyone's contributions so far. I have also received a lot of PMs in game as well as in the PvP Discord room.

I am starting with my excel file and then I will transfer the information over here as I have several people requesting to stay anonymous.

The information will shift with a lot of publicly known owned guilds (Such as PvPers) who may take more pride in the fact that they still own a trim they won. The general consensus is that PvPers do not really care if it is known that they own a guild or not, so I will be adding their names. Also, I do not know if these PvPers are set on not selling - Perhaps if the price is right they may be persuaded to change their minds. So for the time being, on PvPer owned guilds - I will leave the "For Sale" section as "N/A".

If you see your name added on here and you would like it removed, please drop me a PM and I will do so ASAP.

• Motoko March 7, 2018 at 7:56 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Motoko's Gold Trimmed Guild Exchange” to “Gold Trimmed Guild Information”.
  • WM & Evil are both hold by Adorable Corail.
    NK = Ariana Grande
    FAPS is currently for sold on a package account here : ****mod edit--link removed---mod edit****

yawn (no opposite) = anya darkfollow

ES = Shadow (not for sale)

Edited 3 times, last by cosyfiep: do not post links to sites that violate EULA (March 26, 2018 at 8:20 PM).

• WM & Evil are both hold by Adorable Corail.
    NK = Ariana Grande
    FAPS is currently for sold on a package account here : ****mod edit--link removed---mod edit****

yawn (no opposite) = anya darkfollow

ES = Shadow (not for sale)

Thank you for the information.

Some of these I have not updated in the OP as I have been asked not to publicly post their names.

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: removed link from quote (March 26, 2018 at 8:21 PM).

• Anyone have any idea where i may find the following? Peace And Harmony [PnH], Inadquately Retired [GoLd], Rebel Rising Extended Edition [rawr], Rebel Rising Directors Cut [rawr], From Myspace To Yourplace [GanK] and Quality need no name [1337].

i did see a couple years ago directors cut and [GoLd] were help by one person but if you could put me in contact with whoever has now would be greatly appreciated

• Owner of Cupcake Brigade was perma banned many years ago on the holding account. Definitely safe to update as "N/A". That guild is gone into the ether like GG is.

Also worth checking with the old US crew Hexen, Lemming and co again to see if their are golds up for renegotiation. You never know.

• Owner of Cupcake Brigade was perma banned many years ago on the holding account. Definitely safe to update as "N/A". That guild is gone into the ether like GG is.

Also worth checking with the old US crew Hexen, Lemming and co again to see if their are golds up for renegotiation. You never know.

I saw Skittles in GG tho.

• I Currently Own [bzbk] and [GoT] Both are for sale for the right offer. - Suns Sin

I believe the mods are against using this thread to advertise sales.

Feel free to make a thread in the sale section and I will be more than happy to help trade mod for you once you come to an agreement with a buyer.

FYI - Just as a reminder - Typically anyone who refuses to use me is 99.99% likely trying to scam you.

• Fallen Gene is the leader of Superbad Team [Boo]. Boo is not for sale and never will be. No leeching either.

Well you invited "Hareth" aka "Test Hareth" aka that guy who faked players to leech iQ,GG,zQ, etc... and even made a fictional self-story to get an invite to EvIL, EW, WM. Anyway, Just saw him in Boo some weeks ago, idk if he stayed in or so, but saying not leeching is LOL ;)

Edited once, last by random/ (February 24, 2020 at 2:49 PM).

• Well you invited "Hareth" aka "Test Hareth" aka that guy who faked players to leech iQ,GG,zQ, etc... and even made a fictional self-story to get an invite to EvIL, EW, WM. Anyway, Just saw him in Boo some weeks ago, idk if he stayed in or so, but saying not leeching is LOL ;)

Who the hell would lie over playing video games to get invited within a trim guild wtf.

• You'll notice the list is rather outdated and is not actively updated.

Congratulations on owning a gold trim that was won using bots.

Do not fret. I do not think anyone is in a rush to buy your "not for sell" botted gold trim.

Why do you criticise bots when we all know how people ranked UP their hero and glad title in 2014? :/

Pretty sure I have screen on my old computer where we can see you begging for some french dudes to accept you in a 16hours HA Cap run using 16v8 Hall manipulation ...

Not saying you didn't earn the titles before(except gladiator), but that's just how it works these days so no need to get mad at it O_O

• Why do you criticise bots when we all know how people ranked UP their hero and glad title in 2014? :/

I think we found the bot supporter. Lol@someone comparing cheating bots that give incompetent players an unfair advantage in competitive play to someone farming meaningless titles in dead game modes that have zero impact on other players.

Also - his post didn’t look mad. Looks like he was mocking someone wanting to be publicly known they own a botted trim on a very dead list.

• Why do you criticise bots when we all know how people ranked UP their hero and glad title in 2014? :/

Pretty sure I have screen on my old computer where we can see you begging for some french dudes to accept you in a 16hours HA Cap run using 16v8 Hall manipulation ...

Not saying you didn't earn the titles before(except gladiator), but that's just how it works these days so no need to get mad at it O_O

Hey man moto paid the price for syncing ha with a lot of ddos can u leave him alone

also botted or not you created this thread for people to add info if you aren't updating it delete it and or request it locked. I mean you wanted that responsibility and endlessly got into fights with people on gwiki about updating contact info, sold status because you cared enough.

Maybe you can add a BOTTED column next for each guild LOL

or played with ex botters black listed players.

or highly suspect column