Gold Trimmed Guild Information

• Random question related to guild trim: after a guild has a trim, is it possible to remove the trim?

3 Ways a Trim can be "Removed"

1) By deleting the guild and remaking the guild.

2) A GM removing the trim. (Due to cheating in PvP or by a GM account being hacked)

3) Overwriting the existing trim with a new trim. (Not technically removed but replaced)

• Owner of Cupcake Brigade was perma banned many years ago on the holding account. Definitely safe to update as "N/A". That guild is gone into the ether like GG is.

Also worth checking with the old US crew Hexen, Lemming and co again to see if their are golds up for renegotiation. You never know.

• Owner of Cupcake Brigade was perma banned many years ago on the holding account. Definitely safe to update as "N/A". That guild is gone into the ether like GG is.

Also worth checking with the old US crew Hexen, Lemming and co again to see if their are golds up for renegotiation. You never know.

I saw Skittles in GG tho.

• I Currently Own [bzbk] and [GoT] Both are for sale for the right offer. - Suns Sin

I believe the mods are against using this thread to advertise sales.

Feel free to make a thread in the sale section and I will be more than happy to help trade mod for you once you come to an agreement with a buyer.

FYI - Just as a reminder - Typically anyone who refuses to use me is 99.99% likely trying to scam you.