• I had considered that it was prenerf and started to look into whether it was, however most of the information I found was for Gold or Purple items. Thanks for the information and appreciation!

Any further advice on this?

Always blame the Monk.

• Yes very few blue prenerfs excist so not much info about that, but xx/-5 xx/-10 and xx/-1 mods were removed from drop tables sometime on 2005 from blue and purple items so all those mods on blue or purple are prenerfs unless theres some collector/quest rewards

• I am another vote for early prenerf. The high req with low dmg makes it extremely unlikely that it was a collector item. Sweet piece!

My Legacy Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• good eye ;)

This is prenerf: storm bow, highreq, goldvalue not dividable by 5 - won't be collector.

The zeal inherent makes it very prenerfyy unique and desireable - plus a sweet skin! It must have hidden well somewhere on your acc for all those years.

I bet some certain collectors would be very interested in this piece even though it is customized (just in case you were clueless considering what to do with it)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Thank you very much guys! Appreciate all the enlightenment and knowledge here.

If my memory serves me correctly I think it was the first Storm Bow that ever dropped for me (certain it is not a quest item as confirmed above) and I needed a bow to lure on my warrior! I've always known I had the bow, I just don't play my warrior very often and had never looked at the item too closely!

I expected the customisation to put anyone off ever buying it and to be honest I doubt I would consider selling it for the nostalgia/memories. I imagine this is difficult to PC as well due to the oddness?

Always blame the Monk.

• Who wouldn't want a gorgeous bow signed by the Ddraeg? I would be on that interested list :)

My Legacy Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.