PC q8 r8 max recurve bows

• Hi, seems the info I'm looking for is a bit dated or the range of opinions isn't consistent so I thought I'd try making a new gwlegacy thread.

PC on max OS q8:

15^50 composite bow - (saw traded @45)

15^50 recurve bow - (purchased @ 31a)

15^50 grinning recurve bow

15^50 bramble recurve bow

15^50 plagueborn bow

15^50 eternal bow

15^50 dead bow

info on any other q8 bows you may have purchased (ex: 15 while enchanted) is appreciated as well just for comparison but I am mainly looking for the 15^50 info. ty

Edited once, last by Emu: early bump deleted, read the rules before you post--mod edit (September 2, 2019 at 5:13 AM).

• In light of Max's question "But the most important question is are you looking to buy, or are you valuing to sell?", I am going to automatically assume this is to buy as 4 of these items do not possibly come in OS other than Mauso's, and those wouldn't be Q8.

15^50 ancient recurve bow

15^50 sturdy recurve bow

15^50 azure recurve bow

15^50 skull recurve bow

I just wanted to put this out there as you will never find these as they are not possible drops.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• I am looking to buy yes, I wanted to see how many arms the low end skins vs the high end differed. As far as I've seen, the dead bow/eternal would be XXX arms which unless I want to go total degenerate, I am not going to aim for.

From speaking with people, the low end skins are claimed to be valued as low as 10 arms to 30ish on average. However, from my own experience this past few months, most people seem to neither be selling nor buying often, so I have to base prices off of kamadan.dec which in the past I've known to be exploitative.

• cosyfiep September 30, 2019 at 7:26 PM

Closed the thread.