Stepping down was Max

• Hi everybody.

It’s time for me to step away from the decision making process at Legacy. I’m hugely proud of what we have achieved over the years since we started, and I feel the time is right to step away to allow it to develop organically. I’ll stay on the team, but I won’t be driving anything forward or making any more decisions from now on.

When Guru announced they were closing, I decided that the community needed another home, as the notion of not having a site like guru was unacceptable to me. It soon became clear that the admin team at the New Hope Facebook group were thinking the same thing, and so it turned out that we had a group of people with the skills and drive to create a new home for the community. So we did.

I’ll also step down as a moderator on the site.

I’ll be watching with great interest how Legacy develops over the next few years.

I’m still here, just taking a back seat now.

Kevin will assume the role of lead strategist as well as continuing as the site developer. The plans we have in place for the future are still underway and Kev is still going to take the site forward.

Id like to say thanks to the community for their response to what we built, and hope Legacy will be around forever.

❤️

Max.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• Without sounding cheesy you're legacy isn't this website but its role in facilitating a community that would have been lost unless somebody stepped up when guru went down. Thank you for being a key individual in keeping this great game what it is, wouldn't be the same without you're efforts.

maxy.gif?raw=1

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Just kidding of course. Thanks for helping keep all this going. It would have been sad to completely loose all this information and community. I know you put a lot of time, effort, and money into this.... So again, thanks Max. *tips hat*

Wish I could have helped more but just haven't had the chance to do so, but honestly put way too many hours into Guru. Lol.