***CLOSED*** PC on prenerf Q8 stuff

• Hey guys,

I would like a PC on these 2 very old items that I've had in my inventory for 12 years or so ... They are Q8 and OS but have no inscription stats (I think inscriptions were not even a thing back then) so I think it's trash but I would like to make sure it is not worth anything before selling it to NPC. They might have some value as old items?

Thanks by advance !

IG: Hisoka Morou

• Hi there, nice find. These items do not drop anymore in Q8, neither with inscriptions or without them, so they're definitely worth something. The wand is only singlemod (although the mod is ok), and the longbow doesn't have any inherent mod (naked/clean), so as far as prenerf items go they're on the less expensive side. I'd guess they'd go for somewhere in the 30e-80e range, but I'd wait for more input on exact values or put them up on sale and see what people bid. Definitely don't merch them though, as both are prenerf and don't drop anymore from anything in the game.

• MaitrePhoque June 3, 2020 at 5:16 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on Q8 OS stuff” to “PC on prenerf Q8 stuff”.
  • Don't sell to merch, you can get more than 412g.

Deadly Cesta is OS so mods cannot be changed. Due to being single modded, will be hard to sell. I would estimate 30-50e

The Bow is considered "clean", so the mods can be changed but also means there is no inherent. I can't pc this one as I would be interested if it goes on the market in Sell section.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• MaitrePhoque June 4, 2020 at 5:39 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on prenerf Q8 stuff” to “***CLOSED***”.
  • Iaerah June 8, 2020 at 7:12 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan June 12, 2020 at 2:00 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “***CLOSED***” to “***CLOSED*** PC on prenerf Q8 stuff”.