CLOSED PC on some OS items

• Oni daggers, 5-6-7e i sell the q9 for 10-15e

Plague recruve bow : 5-10e is a honnest price

Plage shield 10 blunt, is comething that will have some value, my advise : put it on sale and see

Runnic maul double vamp is something i would like to buy so let me know ! :)

Gothic sword : 5-10e get what you can honestly, please people who are still buying 15^50 objects non q9 hit me up cause they must have been hiding under a rock since i came back on GW (TLDR : very hard to sell 15^50 objects now a days, no one play war except haers/gvgers (100 people in the game basically xd)

Wicked blade i am not sure, put it on sell and wait for 1 week to see ;)

Ghotic axe : same as gothic sword imo, maybe more easy to sell cause ppl like the skin

Oni blade : ppl like the skin so 10-15-20e big max imo

Jade staff i would merch it, no one will buy it.

Plague staff q9 19/20 Cloud Strife didnt see it i think :( This still has value but nothing compare to the 20/20, i would be happy with 15-20-25e

Amber staff, get what you can but good luck selling it, i wouldnt merch it cause i like rt staff, but that would be only me i guess.. i would be happy selling it 2e

Earth staff + crystall skin is nice and lot of people like the skin imo, i have seen a few on legacy but they didnt go so well, my advise spam it in kamadan, set your price at 45e and see how it does. Or put it on sell here ;)

Jade 20/19 smite : 5-10-15e pick one and be happy

Plague focus CleAn PriCe ! i am interested in it so feel free to pm

Amber wand : 5-10e gl selling it... sad

Sharktooth is max, and q3 is good for RA or even gvg, i saw some go for 20-25-30e

Amber wand communingi would like to buy it also

peace !

• arag September 5, 2020 at 11:40 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on some OS items” to “CLOSED PC on some OS items”.
  • bsoltan September 6, 2020 at 11:55 AM

Closed the thread.