Closed. PC Q9 FC OS 20/20 Dom Straw Effigy

• Wow.

This is THE BEST offhand ive ever seen on my gw career tbh

Rare skin + q9 + great attri and perfect

for comparision much more common q9 20/20 Dom focus sold fro 150a in legacy lately (gilded artifact, also req FC)

I dont think you can get offers that are fair for the rarity and awesomess of this offhand, as sad as it is, thesedays doubt u can get fair price for it

Its for sure 100a++, maybe 200a+ compared other sales even thesedays tho, never know if there is several intrested like with q9 20/20 heal wand lately and it could go even higher like 300-400a, but only auction can tell.

its 2nd 20/20 Straw i've seen in 15 years..

GZ on the drop, thats amazing.. seriously id put this nr1 offhand in guild wars personally.

But yeah, put it on auction and see the offers then decide what to do with it :)

FC doesnt affect value since all the rarer skins drop only primary attris like FC.

Edited once, last by Pleikki (February 26, 2021 at 5:43 PM).

• I cant believe my eyes. 8| I thought the title is "fake" or like some one wants to buy such thing without knowing what kind of a item that would be.

this is the highest possible value of a these day dropped straw effigy possible and also a one of a kind item most likely.

its worth as much as a buyer is willing to offer and as much as u want for it. Definity Post it for Auction.

over all its crystal ball reading. Only auction can tell but the 100-400(+++) range definitly sounds realistic.

Insane drop thats worth more then some chestrunner/farmer careers combined :D :thumbup:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Thanks for confirming Mr Clean. I play deep so much I forget straw effigy is an uncommon skin.

I identify and salvage for mats between Deep runs, already had salvage kit hovering when I saw the stats and froze.

Looks like it'll be the best drop of my GW career, so I'll certainly post it for auction and this site seems to be the place for it.

• You will definitely get some bids both from collectors and doa guys. Personally I would let auction run at least for month so people would have chance to know about it and don’t rush with buyouts. GL and enjoy your game

• If that really dropped during casual playing, that's some insane luck you got. I would strongly consider keeping it, even if you feel like you need armbraces right now. No amount of armbraces can buy you a personal reminder of that lucky moment.

If I would sell it, I would try to make sure it goes to someone who appreciates it, not just some botter with thousands of arms who just kinda fancies it at the moment.

>WTB< | ign Adanel Jade

• the skin is not to common but the thing is that its an "open source" or all class skin

so u drop it for all classes. it could roll also 20% or 19% and also all the armor mods. having 2x 20% mod and both on same attribute and on the matching class main attreibute AND on req9

on wands some one calculated i think it was 1:5.000.000. or so and on focus it should even be more unlikely because all the armor mods and 1/20 mod and such( dont take my numbers for 100% here check the thread here to be more sure also its community numbers and not developers ^^ )

• Casual play? :S

First off congrats,

Second I understand why some people would say to keep it because of its rarity and stats. From what I see this is top 3 wanted off hand skin. And to get those stats in a q9...I’m speechless. Congrats again.

Third, with all that being said it is worth a ton and you won’t have to work(chest run/farm) for money for maybe...ever again in your GW life predicated on what you buy. If it was me... ....i can’t give this a price but I wouldn’t let go for less than 300-500a tbh. This is something special, I would keep this and farm/chest run before I let it go for less in my opinion..man this is insane!!

Final thoughts if you do decide to sell.. auction here auction auction auction

ign

Clould Strife:nec:Evi Strife

• Casual play via daily deep SCs, not chest running per se, and only returned to GW last summer, but played 5 years regularly till gw2 came out. Since my wisdom/chest titles are only 1/4 full, the probability does seem insane. Maybe it's because I waited till 2020 to do regular SCs after years of purely casual pve?

It's tempting to give it to my mesmer, but I'll still have the PNG to remind me of the event, haha.

Good point though PR, I would certainly prefer a genuine GW curator/collector to have it, even if it meant less armbraces.

But how can one assess the GW aficionados from the botters, and are the auctions here not ruled by highest bidder, no matter what?

• But how can one assess the GW aficionados from the botters, and are the auctions here not ruled by highest bidder, no matter what?

That's very difficult unfortunately. It was just a personal suggestion of mine, you don't have to follow it ofcourse.

Auctions here are ruled by the seller, nothing else. You can sell or not sell to whoever you want, not just the highest bidder (although that would be the most obvious choice).

>WTB< | ign Adanel Jade

• Pleikki

I dont think you can get offers that are fair for the rarity and awesomess of this offhand, as sad as it is, thesedays doubt u can get fair price for it

What helpful advise. Lets break this down a bit and expose this striking level of stupidity.

You are assigning an unspecified value to an item but you don't think anybody will pay it. So you expecting nobody will pay what u think its worth or the "fair price". If nobody will pay it then wtf are you are talking about. The price an item is exchanged for is something both parties agree to. If no buyer will pay that then no exchange takes place and the price was not valid. You are quite literally posting invalid ideas of a "the price" in the "price check" thread. Nobody wants to hear what ur subjective value is on their items. That is not a price check, that is utter nonsense.

Its for sure 100a++, maybe 200a+

But wait there's more. For sure its over 100a maybe over 200a is it? If either of these were correct it would make ur other answer wildly incorrect. You then go on to say 300-400a is possible. You know what else is possible any amount within the currency limit of the game 50,100,300,500,1000,2000. Stop posting imaginary numbers!

Has an item the same as this been sold in the recently? No

If it had would it be representative of the future price you will receive in a different auction with different variables? No

Alan Firehazard ignore every number, every suggestion, every range, every idea of what this item is worth suggested here. Nobody knows what the highest bid will be until it is placed unless somebody has a time machine?

Post for sale, give adequate time for auction and see what the number is when the bids stop. When you have that number decide if you want that amount of arms or the item. Its really simple.

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• This comment was simply unnecessary. He didn’t post it as fixed price and I think he meant that item is so special that it’s priceless. Cut ur bs acting smart ;)

• @Pyro you are absolute right on the "no one knows for what it will sell at the end"-part

but giving a range. specially to player that mentioned he casual plays deep and random dropped this is soooo importent.

like he will get PM's we all sure about this. right ? and 50a might sound high for a casual player. is it high sale price for that item ? i dont think so.

such items else might get snatched for fractions of its worth in kamadan. Some ninja/shinobis are sitting there all day flippin items like its beybladed :D

So yeah no one will know what it will sell for like a lost picasso will it sell for 10million 20million 1billion ?! but some that just found a picture in his old granpas barn should at least know that its veeeeeeeery valueable. and not sell it fast.

Also to come back to topic with an basic skin wand q9 DF 20/20 heal reaching 375a and valueing the straw effigy higher cause A. Focus and B. Rarer Skin also doesnt sound grabbed out of pure thin air. so a 400a+ pricecheck is somehow reasonable on recentl sale.

--->My first ever decentOS drop.<---

Would like to auction this, but not sure how high it might sell for.

Does FC req affect value?

since u are refering to my 100-400a pricecheck it seems. here some highlight u have overread:

As we all read he will post it for sale. will give it time and we all will watch excited how the price will rise and be at the end :) :thumbup:

AND atleast we all agree on its a very nice drop/item <3 :saint:

• Many people already suggested that auction is best option even Pleikki and Mr. Clean(-Value) explained why it is necessary to give some kind of range. So I’m sry PyroLobster but you were wrong and that was just another pick for fight as your comment didn’t bring anything useful either to pc with comparision to previous answers.

PS. For example mr clean mentioned range too and you didn’t pick on him.

• So a price check should be this should it:

I guess 100+ or 200+. Also could be 300-400a cause a different item at a different time with different buyers happened.

.....but put for sale a find out.

This is all nonsense. Just skip it and use the last part.

@ardunain as initially stated my comments apply to everyone not just pleiki. Not just picking a fight with him. Seller should ignore any price or range conjured from peoples imagination.

• No he compared it to some similar items which is valuable. In ur words PCs should look like: don’t sell to pms and post it on auction. Then some people would

Sell to 3rd bid as they wouldn’t know if it’s worth to wait etc. I don’t think theres point to continue discussion with you as you clearly think that you know better than every other member here.

Stay low.

• Comparing to "similar" items has very little value in predicting a price in such a thinly traded market. As stated by himself and others its basically: 1 of a kind, it's the best ever, never seen another. How can the price of something claiming those descriptions be in an relevance to another? You could say that this item that did sell is "less desired" or "less rare" so if prices scale to rarity then it should be more. But we all know that its how prices always work. There is dozens of other factors that make past price of even identical items a crap predictor of future prices. To anybody who trades in rare items this is obvious but seems to be completely forgotten when it comes to giving price checks.

Yes PC should look like that. 100%. (With 1 alteration "give adequte time" as i stated. Anything other than that is pointless speculation.

If you like make it wait 1 week after bids stop. That should prevent taking bids to soon shouldn't it? Another simple solution.

• Yes Mosson, it might be covid restrictions talking, but I'm actually tempted to salvage and make a video of it. If that hasn't been done before, it should be. I need to check.

Plan B is to auction for a month and let the community here decide. I knew it was rare, but now understand it's VERY rare, so like Indiana said, "It belongs in a museum". I'm hoping it will go to a genuine GW curator/collector. I'm also hoping that person is filthy rich. I want to invest in juicy heket legs, I'm hearing good things.

Thank you community members for the input, I won't be selling via ingame PMs, this drop will have a public auction.

• q9 20/20 heal wand lately and it could go even higher like 300-400a

1. This was fake news and certainly no indication of that particular item's value. Not to mention, you're comparing apples (focus) to oranges (wands).

2. As for this straw effigy, I would easily value it in the 250-500a range. Here is why:

• I estimate this based on my recent purchase of AZrT7Tx.png for 135a a couple months ago.
    • I still feel this was worth it. However, I didn't have much competition in bidding on it and it sat for a while, but that is the price we settled on. He was willing to let it go for that and I was willing to pay it. I would do it again today.
    • To my knowledge, Urgoz isn't botted to the same extent as the rest of Factions making your skin much more difficult to obtain.
    • Your skin is more desired. It's a voodoo doll for crying out loud! Gimme.

3. I'm jealous. Good luck!

• bsoltan March 1, 2021 at 12:50 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan March 1, 2021 at 12:50 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Q9 FC OS 20/20 Dom Straw Effigy” to “Closed. PC Q9 FC OS 20/20 Dom Straw Effigy”.