Area in Cantha with farmable Fire elementalists ?( Potential Paperlantern Farm)

• It was a drop from a Mantid, not from a chest.

I've farmed them a lot aswell and have never got one until recently, it really surprised me. Also found a Bladed Shield and a Paper Fan from them aswell.
    Their loot table is quite interesting.

Bladed Shields, sure. Never as golds though, and rarely at any rate. But they're not elementalists. I'll need to see a screen to believe they drop Paper Lanterns.

• Bladed Shields, sure. Never as golds though, and rarely at any rate. But they're not elementalists. I'll need to see a screen to believe they drop Paper Lanterns.

Vermin are'nt elementalists either, yet Unholy provided proof of them dropping a Paper Lantern. Vermin and Mantids have a similar loot table aswell, so it's not too far fetched. I personally believe Paper Lanterns have better odds of dropping from or near Elementalist mobs but they can still drop elsewhere too.

• Vermin are'nt elementalists either, yet Unholy provided proof of them dropping a Paper Lantern. Vermin and Mantids have a similar loot table aswell, so it's not too far fetched. I personally believe Paper Lanterns have better odds of dropping from or near Elementalist mobs but they can still drop elsewhere too.

That was a chest drop.