• Added the following greens that were previously listed as "do not have a prenerf" to the confirmed/potential lists.

• Rajazan's Fervor - confirmed (sword, factions)
    • Urgoz's Shortbow - potential (bow, factions)

Urgoz's Shortbow was a simple oversight by me. For whatever reason I was thinking half moon skins didn't dye and that Urgoz's was an undyed version on top of that. But it's very obviously dyed (silver-ish). A prenerf should exist. Whoops.

Rajazan's is different.

Back in November when I found a prenerf Ironclaw, it was on the "no prenerf" list too. What that one showed is that even though a skin might be undyeable by us, they are not necessarily undyed to begin with. With the Ironclaw update, I said that I would go through all the other "no prenerf" items and compare them against their base skins. I finally got around to doing that, and tested them both in-hand and on the ground.

When an item is dyed, only the dyeable portions of the skin will show while the item is held. When the item is dropped on the ground, the entire weapon will show as the dyed color. This can make subtle color changes easier to spot, or in the case of Rajazan's Fervor, show some changes that weren't visible in-hand.

Here's an example using The Ugly Stick.

While held, only the wraps on the handle will dye. While on the ground, the entire club is dyed.

nH7kpVb.png

Here they are side by side on the ground. The difference is more noticeable than in the comparison screenshot in the confirmed list.

n62PHUc.png

For Rajazan's Fervor, and the Broadsword skin, it turns out the entire weapon is dyed, but while held, only the tassels on the handle show any change, and because they move so much it can be hard to spot. Luckily, dropping them freezes the tassels, and the differences become more obvious. The handle on the base skin has like a like blue tint, as does the blade. In comparison, Rajazan's looks silver. With the tassels and hilt being slightly darker on the postnerf.

YFv7pZG.png

The icons for the two Rajazan's versions are also different, with the same spot around the handle being darker on the postnerf. Tbh, I didn't even notice this until I was putting the comparison screenshot together for the confirmed list.

noduZeI.png

As for the rest of the "no prenerf" list, the only other thing I found is Stoneherder's Flatbow. It is dyed, but what I hadn't realized was that it was bugged at first and didn't start dropping until mid 2007, so it missed the prenerf changes. No other items on the list showed any differences between the green and base skin.

For the pvp-only skins, I still need to check the following:

1. Elliptical Staff, for Tin Dao's Staff
    2. Shield of the Dead, for Tanzit's Defender
    3. Dark Spore Staff, for Morgriff's Staff
    4. Forgotten Fan, for Tattered Fan
    5. Ungues of the Oni, for Ungues of the Oni...
    6. Greater Sturdy Bow, for Drago's Flatbow

I don't expect these to have anything...but just for the sake of being thorough.

For others with completely Unique skins (The Ice Breaker, Totem Axe, Urgoz's Longbow, Kanaxai's Axe, etc), there's no base skin or pvp version to test them against, but I don't expect them to show any changes.

That's all for now. Hope to get more things added in the future. Still a lot left to find.

Edit: If I've ever checked or bought prenerfs from you and skipped over an Urgoz Shortbow or Rajazan...we should probably take another look.

Thanks <3

• Moved the following greens previously listed as "potential" to the "confirmed" list.

• Seacrash's Influence (such a nice color omg. matches the previously-assumed prenerf image)
    • Milefaun's Staff (confirms the old, assumed prenerf image)
    • Falaharn's Split Chakrams (brand new find, first I've seen of it)

Added better/updated images for:

• Ryver's Shortbow (pretty sure I had mixed up the weapons in the previous comparison. Icons were correct but bows were flipped. whoops)
    • Vengeance Seeker
    • Added labels for the 3 ghial's staff versions that were previously missing in the comparison

With this updated we're officially at two-thirds of all estimated prenerfs found! 128 out of an estimated 192.

Getting there <3

Thanks as always

Edit: also added labels to the 3 spiritgarden's repose versions (previously missing in the comparison image)

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy

WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information

My WTB Thread / My WTS Thread

Edited once, last by Unholy ().

• Moved the following items from the potential list to the confirmed list:

• Urgoz's Shortbow
    • Nandet's Recurve Bow

Added photoshopped stat or color comparison images using other old screenshots for the following potential greens to give a better idea of what to look for:

Stats

1. Ssuns' Staff
    2. Swiftspell's Staff
    3. Arbor's Earth Staff
    4. Kunvie's Air Staff
    5. Wayward Wand (Illusion/Inspiration)

Color

1. Shrouded Oni Daggers
    2. Onata's Shards
    3. Razorjaw's Hornbow

Also managed to find images of the original req 15 Shiro's Blades and Shiro's Sword. The blades image is in French, so if anyone knows of an English one, please post it. Both of these are listed in the "retroactively changed" section.

I tried to find images of the original Hassin's Shell, the bugged Imperial Dragon Spear, and Stygian Recurve Bow but haven't managed anything yet. If you know of any, please post them. For the Stygian bow, I remember the name always being "Stygian Recurve Bow", but I'm 99% sure it used to say "Two-handed Longbow" at the bottom, to match its functionality at the time. When the functionality changed, that text was changed too.

If anyone remembers differently, please let me know. Thanks <3

• Added the following items to the confirmed list (from the potential list).

• Urgoz's Flatbow (the inventory icon on this one is actually visible and not pitch black!)
    • Kaolin Blade (stoked to finally see one, even if it was custo... :( )
    • Mungri's Flame

Added improved images for:

• Kanaxai's Mallet
    • Everthorn's Chakrams (this one has been confirmed but missing a decent comparison for the past year and a half. Finally found another pair, also customized...but was able to get better images this time)

We're slowly getting there. Little by little. Ask around. You probably know someone who knows someone who has something unconfirmed.

M U C H T H A N K <3

• Hello, does anyone can help me to know if my items are pre or post-nerf ?

Flint's Fleshcleaver and Galigord's Stone Staff :

Edit, i found a spiriteater on my rit, here is the picture if you want to compare colors (i am not sure it's prenerf, i bought a lot of green all the time because i liked them)

• Hey there,

just pure curiosity: Is there a reason you don't list Urgoz Longbow at all? I see you already have the short and flatbow proven but the Longbow is in none of your lists.

It was my absolute favourite skin when I started playing and I'd love to see if there's a prenerf version of it :)

Keep up the great work.

Cheers man!

/edit:

Thanks for the reply and the insights Unholy

Guess I missed it. Too bad ist doesnt have a nerfed version but it‘s still a lovely :)

• Hey!

Urgoz's Longbow is currently listed under the "no prenerf" list near the bottom of the thread, between the "potentials" and "retroactives" lists. :)

As for why, I'm like 99.99999% sure that none of the greens with totally unique skins (think things like Urgoz's Longbow, Kanaxai's Axe, Totem Axe, The Ice Breaker, etc) will have a prenerf version. I haven't been able to find any proof of ones with changes (among time-appropriate owners of them with several other prenerfs or on old websites) and they're not available as pvp skins to help test "base" skin/color/etc.

Also, a relative's old account has an Urgoz's Longbow that I know has been there for ages. He last played in early 2007 and had a few other prenerfs scattered about. His Urgoz shows no difference next to a recent one. Sorry to say, but I don't think a prenerf exists :( The trifecta of bows would've been rad though.

Ratch Galigord's Stone Staff has no prenerf, but Flint's Fleshcleaver does, and yours is it, as I mentioned. Not sure on the Spiriteater, but still waiting to meet up with you in game to check it and others. Thanks!

• Blown away by recent contributions.

A massive 23-item update to the thread. All of the following have been moved to the confirmed list:

1. Sentasi's Jade Hammer (all hammers have now been confirmed!)
    2. Arrahhsh's Aegis (all shields have now been confirmed!)
    3. Razorjaw's Hornbow
    4. Kaolin Longbow
    5. Lorelle's Longbow
    6. Kaswa's Gluttony (was added to the thread a few weeks ago, hadn't posted about it yet)
    7. The Darkwish (prenerf raven staff wooo)
    8. Ssuns' Staff
    9. Kaolin Protection Staff (3rd version)
    10. Kaolin Water Staff (3rd version)
    11. Amadis' Air Staff
    12. Bahnba's Scepter
    13. The Dream Haunter
    14. Wayward Wand (Illusion/Inspiration) (all 5 wayward wands have now been confirmed!)
    15. Bazzr's Staff
    16. Spiritspeaker
    17. Sseer's Wish
    18. The Skill Eater
    19. Shrouded Oni Daggers
    20. Ssaresh's Kris Daggers
    21. Urkal's Kamas
    22. Razorfang's Claws (finally!)
    23. Arius' Sai (confirmed to have the mod order change it was thought to based on old wiki screenshots. This is the only confirmed non-staff with a mod order change.)

A big question now is if Arius' Sai should have 3 versions. Based on my initial rule in the OP (color change + mod order change = 3 versions), it should. But if we use Oldschool Cool 's explanation for 3-version staves, then it might not, because it's not the prefix/suffix that are swapping, but the inherent +5e. Because of this, I'm leaning towards Arius' only have 2 versions.

I need to update the OP to adjust some details/wording of other things, and the explanation for 3-version greens will prob get adjusted too to reflect this.

Stoked on this huge boost to the project. We're now left with just an estimated 36 more to find.

Some highlights to look forward to:

- Still 1 Prophecies green left to find: Ivor's Staff

- 1 dagger now left to find: Onata's Shards

- 2 total warrior items left to find (Quivering Blade and Razorfin's Axe)

Almost there, lads.

Thanks <3

• Hi!

I might have a pre-nerf Ivor's Staff. I'm not very good at seeing the color differences, but it looks similar to the picture posted, and the mods are in an order different than those posted on the wiki (though there isn't mention in this thread of prenerf Ivor's maybe having different mod order). Let me know if you want to take a look! IGN is Ailina Storage I, feel free to ping me if you see me on Unholy

• Small bump for visibility and a couple new things for the eles out there.

Added these to the confirmed list:

• The Stonebreaker (wand)
    • Kunvie's Air Staff (2nd version)

Small bit of trivia: When I was first starting this project and going out and farming all the postnerf copies, The Stonebreaker wand took me more kills than any other to get dropped. 62 kills for it. :S

• May have jumped the gun on last week's update. 3 more to add to the confirmed list now.

• Chehbaba's Longbow
    • Brrne's Recurve Bow
    • Spiriteater

Also realized that Royen's Hornbow was somehow completely missing from the OP this entire time. What is this, amateur hour? Added it to the potential bows section and updated the description of it and Meynsang's to say that only the weapon itself should change, not the icons.

In case anyone I've checked in the past had a Royen's and we didn't look at it because you didn't see it listed here....uhhh, message me.

The addition of Royen's brings the new suspected total to 193, with 161 of them now confirmed. :)