Your Beloved Collections

• I overvalued amounth ppl would reply the thread by this friday and had few extra images readymade, as ment to stop my spamming fest here today cus leaving for a vacation.

So here are the images i didnt post yet but had them ready so better show them now! XD

Well, here just random selection of +5es and 15/-1's

6D3cdJF.png

After that comes some random Whites?

SKAclLE.png

Well then going with the same theme as before, some lovely core skin wands, and else

Se55q2I.png

Last but not least, inspired by hrwakkas awesome clean collection that was posted recently i though post few of my cleans

JCAvxso.png

-Pleikki

• Those cleans are truly beautiful! <3

" A sword wields no strength unless the hand that wields it has courage"
    <=======|==0

• Dear people of Tyria,

Today I come bearing very good news. I have just returned from an adventure that took many years, where I discovered a lot of new places, met new people and carried on my mission to becoming one of the best Mesmers in Guild Wars History. I have received the Blessing of the Gods, when they rewarded me to be their equal. After that I have just been a God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals. And today, finally, I am back. I am wielding a rare sight, that many have not seen in a lifetime, and probably never will again. I am a proud owner of this set and will keep carrying this with pride and honour, for all those years of knowing all of my fellow adventurers!

Much love,

Xander, wielder of probably the one and only OS 40/40 Inspiration Magic Set.

• Guess I am just gonna double post here hehehe.

As can be seen above, I have finished my first 40/40 OS Set, so why the hell not just keep going right?

I have just bought this beauty to welcome to my GW family, and I am happy haha!

Thanks Pleikz for making the trade <3

THE ITEM

2je4sht.jpg

GOTCHA, it's further down :D

21dkgnn.jpg

I know I still need to find the focus, this will jsut have to do until then :P

• My Purple collection has exploded little past year so though id post some sort of update xD

If u see u got some fitting mods for these feel free give me PM and i might buy them!

Im sure someting is forgotten since these arent rly organized but here atleast most parts! ;)

ulbV2e8.png

• I finally got the push to post something. And this post is important to me, I have always looked up to the guild PhD, the guild is full of many collectors and people who had items I thought were never possible to obtain. I have traded for years and collected on and off. But I was a nobody back then and tbh I still am, but I have to put myself out there and with that I will give it my all. "ACTIVATE BEAST MODE".......... "BEAST MODE ACTIVATED""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM!!!!!

Okay I got to lazy to do more, but this should be good enough for now. :D

Thanks to everyone who has ever helped me out, and thanks to PhD for letting me in. Have a good day everyone.

<=======|==0

• It's that absolutely flawless q9 20/20 fire wand I like, sure another could drop still, but, if it's so easy find me one by the time i'm done my morning coffee tomorrow. :D

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• For decade i have tried to get one of these things to my collection again, finally after years of negolating and hunting i was able get this beautiful piece to my collection! Truly dream came true and couldnt be happier!

It might not be the prettiest club out there, but atleast i think it now does most damage from all the q8 clubs ;)

VeGOjdb.jpg

I'm sure many are wondering how much it was, so i think its just better say here then answering all the pm's. It was trade where i had to let go many of my favorite items, crucial parts of my collection including set of various q8 +5e weapons, some of my best wands, offhands and shields in guildwars and armbraces, totalling to ~800-900armbraces value.

-Pleikki

• For decade i have tried to get one of these things to my collection again, finally after years of negolating and hunting i was able get this beautiful piece to my collection! Truly dream came true and couldnt be happier!

It might not be the prettiest club out there, but atleast i think it now does most damage from all the q8 clubs ;)

VeGOjdb.jpg

I'm sure many are wondering how much it was, so i think its just better say here then answering all the pm's. It was trade where i had to let go many of my favorite items, crucial parts of my collection including set of various q8 +5e weapons, some of my best wands, offhands and shields in guildwars and armbraces, totalling to ~800-900armbraces value.

-Pleikki

Your hunt is finally "ogre" ;) grats mate!

VeGOjdb.jpg

-Pleikki

Beautiful Pleikki! Congrats!!

• You guys like Swamp Clubs. I can tell.

But there is some silliness going on here that's a little off target.

One item is not a collection.

Owning a hammer, no matter the skin, doesn't put you in the most elite club in GW; wearing one particular cape does.

This is the finest collection of the rarest hammers in the game, presented to you from the vaults of [PhD].

In those vaults these relics are protected and preserved, unmarred by amateurish customization, for everyone to appreciate.

Perfection, each and every one.

Swamps.jpg

• simply beautiful

<=======|==0

• Now that just made my day :o beautiful image :o

Edited once, last by Test (May 2, 2019 at 3:21 AM).

• Achievement Unlocked: God of Hammers!

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: removed comment--mod edit (May 3, 2019 at 2:06 AM).

• Truly remarkable my friend :)

• As the seller of that hammer that caused all this drama, I feel responsible to clarify a few things and end this non sense. But first I would like to apologize to cosyfiep for posting after the warning. I wanted to post earlier but was tied up all morning with work.

First I would like to say I had discussion with Kabong after I sold the hammer to Pleikki, and he has disclosed his disappointment of my decision. I explained to him my actions and we exchanged our views and philosophy of item collections. In the end there were disagreement but the conversation was very civil, and I hope there was no hard feelings between us.

Now as for Pleikki, unlike what most of you are probably thinking, he did not randomly PM'd me and tried to take advantage of my long absence from the game (which I can't say the same to someone of you who posted here). Pleikki is an old friend for a long time and has interest in this hammer for almost a decade. When I logged in after years of absence I was surprised I was still on his friend list. To my surprise he never gave up on acquiring this hammer and have actively sought out items of interest to me for trade, all of which I would have paid generously in the past to acquire. Therefore in my mind, I have no doubt that this hammer have found a great home and I am proud it is now the center piece of an amazing collection.

As for item customization, my opinion has always been that the owner has the right to choose what to do with there items. But one thing I would like to point out is that before customizing this hammer, Pleikki has sought after my permission to do so. He said if I do not want that hammer to be customized he will not do it. Of course my reply was do as you wish as you are the new owner. But I really appreciate the respect Pleikki has shown and I thank him for that.

Now to end things, I wish everyone in this thread would stop all the drama. The hammer is in good hand from now on and everyone should head over to here and buy some stuff.

Cheers everyone,