PC for a few items, thank you so much!

• fatkatmao June 10, 2022 at 1:00 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC for a few items” to “PC for a few items, thank you so much!”.
  • 1,2,3,4,8,10 are very valueable - don't rush to sell them. you might get pms with prices sounding promising - but really this stuff is worth many hundred to tenthousands of ectos. just take your time on an auction.

1 5-10a

2 5-10a

3 5-10a

4 1-5a

5 10-100e

6 5e/merch/hero

7 15e

8 5-10a

9 merch

10 15-50a really unsure on this one, but I know this attri combination is wanted and rare and yours is perf - wait for some more opinions

11 merch/hero

12 10-15e

13 5-10e

14 5e/merch/hero/enthusiast

15 merch

16 merch

17 merch

18 merch

19 5-10e

20 merch

21 merch

22 merch

and 1a is an armbrace and is worth somewhere around 130e at the moment. welcome back and thanks for sharing your items :)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• As Red and Pyro have pointed out, #1-4 and #8 are all prenerf. To help with identifying what's prenerf and what isn't, check out this section on legacy that we have dedicated to such information. You may have other various items that fall within the "prenerf" category.

Within that section is a thread for green weapons. Many of these can be prenerf too.

If you have things like 1-4 and #8 just laying around, there's a decent chance any greens you have will be prenerf as well. This is a pretty recent development (less than 2 years atm), but the thread should spell it out pretty clearly. I strongly suggest giving that a look before selling/merching/trashing any you have (check your heroes as well). If you'd like, you can post them in a new PC thread when you're satisfied with the responses for this one, or reach out to me for confirmation if you're unsure which ones you have. The link can also be found in my signature.

Good luck!

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Hi Unholy,

I also found a few greens that are pre-nerf. Do you know how much they are worth?

23) Kepkhet's Refuge - 1st pre-nerf

24) Kanaxai's Mallet - looks pre-nerf more than post-nerf to me.

There are a few more pre-nerf and rares that I found.

25) Ziinfaun's Belief - pre-nerf

26) Orange Mixed Dye - pre-nerf

27) -20 Prot Icon. Do these still exist?

28) Sephis Axe - Pre-nerf

**Mod Edit** fatkatmao

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited once, last by bsoltan (June 11, 2022 at 4:51 PM).

• Greens are very hit and miss. Kepkhets (the first prenerf/gold version) is relatively popular because of its color and is usually an easy sell for 1-3a. Most other not-so-obvious greens tend to see very little interest here on Legacy (besides me). That said, I’m interested in the mallet and wand. Wand is definitely prenerf. Mallet is tough to tell from this screenshot (it’s a pretty slight difference to begin with) and the screenshot I have for it in the thread is of someone else’s custo’d one, so the quality is a little off. Next time I’m on we can confirm it and any others you may have missed.

Mixed dyes in more desirable colors (blues, purples usually) tend to go for what? 5-10a? Maybe someone else can chime in on those.

As for the protective icon, the +5a -20hp is just a standard mod that foci can drop with. Nothing special. Can safely merch it.

Same with the sephis axe. Q9 15^50 still drop regularly for those. Can keep for personal use, merch, whatever. Maybe 5-10e to an interested buyer imo.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• bsoltan August 3, 2022 at 2:53 PM

Closed the thread.